EGO DMCAEGO DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICEESL Gaming Online, Inc. ("EGO") owns, protects and enforces intellectual property rights in its own creative materials and respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Materials may be made available on or through this Site by third parties not within the control of EGO. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on this Site and to
terminate relationships with those who are repeated infringers within the meaning of the DMCA.EGO has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed the rights of EGO or of a third party, or that has otherwise
violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. If you believe any material available on this Site infringes a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under
the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Sect. 512©(2)). Upon receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA ("Proper Notice"), EGO will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed
to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA.To file a Proper Notice, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following
(please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512©(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located on the Site;
4. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
6. your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.EGO has designated the following agent (i.e., the proper party for notice) to whom you should address Proper Notices under the DMCA:Legal Counsel
ESL Gaming Online, Inc.
1212 Chestnut Street
Burbank, California 91506
Email: copyright (at) badlion (dot) netPlease also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.EGO may give notice to its users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our websites, electronic mail to a user's email address in our records, or
by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the
designated agent listed above.To be effective, a counter-notification must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:1. your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
2. a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. a statement by you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which EGO may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.Please understand that filing a counter notice may lead to legal proceedings between you and the complaining party to determine ownership, and if your claim is rejected, you may face severe legal
and financial penalties.