Store
PixelMango Power Abuse
IGN: WhiteAkinfenwa

Accused Staff Member(s): PixelMango

Server: EU UHC

Abuse Committed: Being just generally an idiot. Power abusing by forcing Mentally and Shxffleh to fight purely because they're in the same ts. Basically threatening to ban them if they didn't fight, even though Mentally wanted to fight Bluughg.

End of the day it's a very very regular occurrence in the top few players that a couple of them are in the same ts and I've witnessed some out right blatent trucing and teaming when spectating the game and nothing was done, this wasn't even remote trucing yet he forces two players to fight? Mentally and Shxffleh clearly didn't truce. Mentally simply avoided him because he had poison, speed and a main fire sword, just as he would have done if it was any other player.

If being in the same ts is reason to believe two players are trucing in an FFA then please go ban half the server. He shouldn't be allowed to threaten to ban two players if they don't want to fight in the final 3, it's blatant power abuse.

Personally don't care about trucing accusation etc. that's whatever. What isn't right is him abusing his power to make 2 people fight by essentially a threatening a ban if not. Feel like you should discuss what is acceptable and not acceptable as a host with him, as surely threatening powers into fighting is not.

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/mentally/v/71289485

Date of Evidence: 08/06/2016
PM Link
@Radical24
PM Link
EDIT: PixelMangos*** and when I said about "I've witnessed some out right blatent trucing and team when spectating the game" I didn't mean in this particular game, I just meant in general games I've watched.
PM Link
@Radical24
PM Link
@Radical24
PM Link
@Radical24
PM Link
@Radical24
PM Link
Pending…
PM Link
@Radical24