Store
Çevrimiçi Oyuncular: 24.6k Destek Öneriler Forumlar Client
Abone Olundu
Public Opinions on S13 Maps
^^^
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
A little big and there are a few maps without glass walls I think. (I've always favored somewhat small maps) Great for fps
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
The maps are a lot better then maps in S12.

Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
show me the maps pls
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
ABSOLUTELY AWFUL
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Too big, other than that the ones I've played are nice.
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Bump because still relevant
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Really liked the build and pot maps. They also brought back some of the old maps like quidditch and the striped map with two cubes, and while those are nostalgic and all they aren't great maps.
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Good maps
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
You should also bring back that build map from s10 that was small and just desert, was really nice.
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
They are nice but too big
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
9/10
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
I' m not a donator so I don't know whether these are happening or not but
    keep Kohi maps
    Add some old kohi maps like the desert w/ oasis thing (in Stimpy vs Vious: ), the orange cave thinger (in Stimpy can kiss my nikes: ), the pokemon one, this one:
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

FunkyFactions wrote

Really liked the build and pot maps. They also brought back some of the old maps like quidditch and the striped map with two cubes, and while those are nostalgic and all they aren't great maps.
Good for Harry Potter fans like me :D
The Archer maps are nice (not sure if they share maps with other ladders) and the Build maps are optimal for PvP but very large. No one ever joins the other ladders so I don't know about those.
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
I love them. Hands down, my favorite maps of any season so far (I joined in S10).
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Good maps but some are a little big and I've always liked the smaller maps, like the tiny one in build with a desert well. If they all get shrunk like 10-15% then GG10!
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı