Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 55.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Ban Appeal
IGN:RockdaveJnr
When were you banned:About 2 months ago i can't remember.
Which server were you banned from:All, won't let me join any. But i was banned while playing PotionPvP
Ban Reason and disconnection message:I was banned for Auto-Click, And i can't remember the disconnection message. Something along the lines of Auto-Click
Any real evidence to dispute: Me and my friends love to play badlion together and practise PvPing. We got really good and loved the server. But we still got beaten by Hackers. So i decided, Why not use their own weapon against them? I knew my brother had hacked clients And i went on his computer and played with my friend for 1 hour. Then i got banned and realised that the hackers would be banned soon. Im sorry ;-;
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry i hacked i won't do it again maybe ban my brother IGN: XxHubaFlubaxX. I Love this server i was planning to donate then this happened. I am truly sorry I hope i get unbanned, if i do I will be a happy duck :) Once again, i am sorry and i know i chose the wrong decision.
PM Link
EDIT: Ban Disconnection Message : You are currently banned from bad lion network! Appeal at (the website)
I hope i get unbanned :(
PM Link
@pvelez
PM Link
What do you mean @pvelez ?
PM Link
Wait for pvelez to post, he will decide if you are to be unbanned or not.
PM Link
No, banned still, you don't solve hacks with hacks, report them and submit them to the network.
PM Link
Denied.
PM Link