Store
Staff Abuse Report: Mr_Bloxley

IGN: Septiembre

Accused Staff Member(s): Mr_Bloxley

Server: NA

Abuse Committed: Unfair Punishment

Evidence: https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/Septiembre/punishments

I was banned for four months for something, I believe is ridiculous. Let me explain.

So, in February 19th, 2016, a player was banned for rape threats. A couple of seconds later, I was joking about those kinds of threats, however, I wasn't threatening anyone. Joking is obviously not the same as actually threatening someone. When you lose, you tend to get mad. So then you start cursing the other person, probably going as far as death threats. I believe that Mr_Bloxley really overdid it, when he banned me for four months, for joking about something. I wasn't threatening absolutely no one, and yet this staff member took it upon himself, and banned my account. Mr_Bloxley could've just muted me, for joking about something serious, however, I do think that banning someone for four months for joking is clearly way past the line. Now, I have a ban on my punishments, which I believe shouldn't be there.

You can see that he banned me on the exact date that I am telling you, so you can see that this is not fake information. You can also see that he banned me for "Rape Threats are not jokes."

So to the point. Mr_Bloxley should have muted, instead of banning my account for four months. I wasn't threatening anyone, I wasn't insulting anyone, it was all a stupid joke, which makes it different than actually threatening someone for rape. I said one thing, just one sentence, and this guy just straight-up banned my account.

Date of Evidence: 2016/2/19 - 2016/4/13

PM Link
@ginie1
PM Link
What will be done about this?
PM Link
@Septiembre just wait and be patient, Ginie will look at the report soon
PM Link
All right then, thanks for your answer.
PM Link
@ginie1
PM Link
You could of just appealed during your time banned but you didnt.

Looking at your logs, its quite interesting how toxic you were/are in general.

Stuff like:
[2016-08-05 01:18:24.787000][NAARENALOBBY5]Materialized: I'm a fucking lagger.
[2016-07-27 01:09:47.844000][SG3]Materialized: Kill yourselves.

is not accepted on here.

The policy changed since then, so your ban was justified.
PM Link
I'll be completely honest with you @genie1.

First of all, when I saw your comment, I was enfuriated. The way you go out of your way to look for other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the punishment I was originally talking about.

You know things like: "It's interesting how toxic you are in chat." In all honesty, I find this comment out of place. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was unfairly banned.

Second of all, the only thing you said related to the punishment was that I should have appealed, right after. Now, I believe that if I appeal right away, I will be denied, due to the fact that staff may think that it's too soon to be unbanned.

What you're saying here is that I should've appealed, to be denied, which is pretty unlogical to me.

Your answer was more of an insult than an actual answer.

Thirdly, about this frase: "Terms have changed, so your ban is justified."

This makes absolutely no sense. The terms must've changed to, "unfair banishments are now allowed". Unfairness is something very much wrong.

Your answer was an insult for no reason. I'm trying to justify an unfair banishment, and you go put of your way to look for other unrelevant proof to put on me that has nothing to do with the actual punishment.

You also provided unreliable proof, a copy-paste, which can be easily manipulated. Send a link, or a screen shot. I can copy-paste exaclty what you posted, and manipulate it.

No proof, no nothing. You really are a ginie.
PM Link