Store
December 29, 2016 10:47PM - Nicosby - Death threats
Hello,

A staff member who goes by the name of Nicosby has said some death threats towards another staff member. I believe this is quite inappropriate as he represents Badlion and the staff team. Not to mention he is also a Senior which he should be acting as a good role model to the other staff members. This incident had occurred in the arena staff chat in Discord and is still there. I also have screenshots to prove my case. However, I do not wish to post them here to give Nicosby a bad reflection and his position as a Senior. If you would like to view the evidence or screenshots yourself, please contact me on the forums or on Discord and I will gladly link you the screenshots. I appreciate your time and effort in reviewing this staff abuse report. I solely want the best for Badlion and to keep the staff team professional like it should be.

If needs to be, I believe the Head of Arena or the God who manages Arena, should also be aware of this incident that had occurred. This shouldn't be kept unknown and unaware from the Head and from the Manager himself. I believe a demotion to possibly down to trial is appropriate and best to serve as his punishment. Perhaps a 10 year ban and a blacklist is also something to be considered. Hopefully he may learn some professionalism in the arena staff team afterwards.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to look into this staff abuse report and I understand that your job is highly time-consuming so I'll keep this report short.

-McNerdx, Soup Legend
PM Link
@Listen - Nicosidiots manager.
PM Link

McNerdx wrote

this shouldn't be kept unknown and unaware from the Head and from the Manager himself.

Unfortunately the Head of Arena is very busy so Listen will have to handle this.
PM Link

tbhitslizzy wrote

McNerdx wrote...

Unfortunately the Head of Arena is very busy so Listen will have to handle this.

tbhitslizzy please do not lie on a public forum - ginie1 is never busy, he dedicates his time frequently to the Badlion network and its services.
PM Link
Denied,
A quick check of the chatlogs (which now reveals private communication on all social platforms..!) shows that such activity never occured. Any evidence you hold must be complete gibberish, therefore you're creating bogus abuse reports.
You have been banned for 3 days as a result of you wasting my time.
Goodbye.
PM Link
Thread is locked