Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 38.3k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Foxize's 1.8k post!! AMA
ask me anything, i'll be as truthful as i can
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Oh shit, you're foxize, hey buddy and opinion?
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Oh shit, you're foxize, hey buddy and opinion?

You're a pretty nice guy and a decent staff from what I've seen. However I have some reservations about you and your "friends", and the fact you often use "my school's a great feeder school for oxbridge" isn't going to make anyone like you, and just seems like you're bragging a lot about it. Having MMAC as a friend makes you look like a pair of posh twats. But I digress, apart from that you're alright.
PM Link
ayy lad, sup? I haven't talked to you in a bit.

Opinion?

Do you ever plan on trying to get your main unbanned?
PM Link
Opinion?
Burger King or MC Donalds?
PM Link
Wait no one knew this was him? Jesus I thought everyone knew.
Also opinion?
PM Link

Metarus wrote

ayy lad, sup? I haven't talked to you in a bit.

Opinion?

Do you ever plan on trying to get your main unbanned?

Revising for A Levels >.>

You're a pretty cool staff, been seeing you less and less on the forums nowadays tho. Might have to do with me mixing you and Magiclz's names and skins up >.< lol. But ya you're a chill dude, wouldn't mind playing ig with you one day.

I'm not banned ingame, but I don't think I would get un-forum-banned. Gberry / Archy / Irish have all blocked me on twitter, so I don't think they like me too much. Also it would involve asking freek again and I'm sure he's very busy dealing with my 2 week old report first, so I'll leave him alone.
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Opinion?
Burger King or MC Donalds?

Don't know you too well, only seen you in /that/ skype chat group full of goons. However you seem a decent person and I would be glad of having the privilege of getting to know you further. Sorry I can't really add much to this.

I've never been to Burger King, because McDonalds is bae :) chiken nugs 4 lyf
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

Wait no one knew this was him? Jesus I thought everyone knew.
Also opinion?

Some people are slow ;P

I don't really know you, and I had no idea you had so many posts. I seem to find your posts a bit mundane and not of great use (possibly just staying out of drama?), so I generally glaze over it and forget who posted it. But you don't seem like a toxic guy and you don't post stupid stuff so you're a fine person in my book.
PM Link
Send nudes in pm?
PM Link

DaddyTylarzz wrote

Send nudes in pm?

they are reserved only for people who haven't been GCheated ;)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
o, one time hacked th0
PM Link
WTF UR FOXIZE

u have the record for most forum bans right?

opinion???
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Can you actually speak russian?

No, but I would like to learn the language one day.
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

WTF UR FOXIZE

u have the record for most forum bans right?

opinion???

Sadly yeah I'm notorious ;c rip like 10 forum alts.. ;L

To me you're alright, I didn't mind your rage threads at all when you did them, and you seem a decent guy to me, you know where you made mistakes and you admit to them which is a good trait to have and I like you more for it. Despite your faults and toxicity, I'm sure you'll eventually mature and not take too much of what people say on here too seriously. (As were the case in your rage threads xd)
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Sadly yeah I'm notorious ;c rip like 10 forum alts.. ;L

To me you're alright, I didn't mind your rage threads at all when you did them, and you seem a decent guy to me, you know where you made mistakes and you admit to them which is a good trait to have and I like you more for it. Despite your faults and toxicity, I'm sure you'll eventually mature and not take too much of what people say on here too seriously. (As were the case in your rage threads xd)
:v

bruh ur a legend
PM Link