Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 39.0k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
#HeterosexualPrideDay
So, #HeterosexualPrideDay has been at top 1 trending hashtag pretty much all afternoon on Twitter. Its been interesting reading the arguments over this suggestion. I'd like to hear you guys out over any thoughts you might have on it :)
PM Link
gay people are gay hahahha
PM Link
Honestly I hate feminists and all the LGBTQF or whatever the acronym is because they're so self centered and don't know how to look out for the majority of people. Honestly they're making themselves look bad.
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Honestly I hate feminists and all the LGBTQF or whatever the acronym is because they're so self centered and don't know how to look out for the majority of people. Honestly they're making themselves look bad.

It's not that the don't know how to look out for people, it's more having to look behind their own backs first. Often times members of the LGBQT society are targets of assault and harassment so they have to care for themselves first off. They may seem self centered but it is merely them trying to get their point across.
PM Link

Purped wrote

KingBooger wrote...

It's not that the don't know how to look out for people, it's more having to look behind their own backs first. Often times members of the LGBQT society are targets of assault and harassment so they have to care for themselves first off. They may seem self centered but it is merely them trying to get their point across.

And how does holding a sign above your head demanding "rights" that don't even exist help that?

I have nothing against minority groups being a Filipino, but demanding rights that don't even exist is ridiculous
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Purped wrote...

And how does holding a sign above your head demanding "rights" that don't even exist help that?

I have nothing against minority groups being a Filipino, but demanding rights that don't even exist is ridiculous

That's exactly it, they do not have the rights and they are fighting for them to be made.
PM Link

pvpgod26 wrote

gay people are gay hahahha

really??
PM Link

Purped wrote

KingBooger wrote...

That's exactly it, they do not have the rights and they are fighting for them to be made.

Like what?
PM Link
You are only allowed to have self-pride if you aren't a cis straight white male, everyone knows that.
PM Link
Though I'm bisexual I find LGBT kinda disgraceful, they fixate on small stuff like pronouns and then ask for rights that they already have. The gay people in the US and UK already have the same rights as a heterosexual male/female. They are just power hungry.

If they want to make an impact go to Saudi Arabia and campaign there, where they don't have rights.
PM Link
I hate when people get defensive every time I make a gay joke ):
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Purped wrote...

Like what?

I did a quick google:
http://m.ranker.com/list/8-things-gay-people-can_t-do/cdu827 (althought 8 is unrelated to gay people lol)
However, I don't agree with Purped's statement. It seems that gay pride and such have been quite "in your face" and obnoxious as of late, which I hope you agree is not the way to go about it. Also, what of this?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability_Pride_Parades
Surely disabled people are far more discriminated against than gay people and less accepted in society. They are more disadvantaged against all of society, have difficulty finding work, etc. A disability pride parade would help them be more noticed and more accepted. But they don't often have one & when they do it doesn't have much media coverage. Why? Maybe because disabled people don't want to draw attention to their disabilities. Gay pride parades are just there for attention seekers because already a large portion of it is accepted in society and they aren't discriminated against that much (You get cyber trolls, but that is to be expected, no?) and drawing attention to a group that there is little "unequal rights" left for, not to mention it's an excuse to find somebody/multiple people to shag.
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Though I'm bisexual I find LGBT kinda disgraceful, they fixate on small stuff like pronouns and then ask for rights that they already have. The gay people in the US and UK already have the same rights as a heterosexual male/female. They are just power hungry.

If they want to make an impact go to Saudi Arabia and campaign there, where they don't have rights.

I totally agree with this. The thing that triggers me the most is when people are joking around and call each other "gay" and some gay person that's not even part of the conversation says that it offends them. People are so fixed on the word, rather than it's meaning. Even to a more extreme extent, if I called my friend "my nigga", it wouldn't mean that I hate all black people and slavery should happen again, it would be the same as calling him a friend or someone I can rely on.
PM Link
live and let live
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

The gay people in the US and UK already have the same rights as a heterosexual male/female.

not true at all
PM Link
I disagree with all pride days and months for anything
PM Link
The way I think of it is that people choose to be the way they want to be and have to think about the consequences that they will face if they make that change.
PM Link
I'm a proud white male
PM Link

jaacckk wrote

Magiclz wrote...

not true at all

Like what babe
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

I'm a proud white male

But you are a ginger
PM Link