Store
在线的玩家数: 24.5k 支持 建议 论坛 客户端
关注
Banned players.
I am just seeing a bunch of players that are appealing since the fanboy server made by tylarzz and xnestorio is Down. Literally people like innoya are only appealing cause they have no server to play since they got banned for ray. Innoya called archy a fat cunt right around when the fanboy server started because he liked the server and didn't give a shit about badlion. Now the server is down and there has been a huge amount of appeals lately that were denied for so long and brought back since they want a server to play uhc on. Just a kind request and don't unban these kids immediately because once the server comes back, they will just cheat again cause for most people that play the fanboy server, badlion is just a pass time, and a server to cheat on.
发私人信息 网址
Oki
发私人信息 网址
uhhhhh
发私人信息 网址
feminism
发私人信息 网址
I don't understand the people who trash talk either server. You can enjoy both servers without talking shit, it's not that hard.
发私人信息 网址
发私人信息 网址

Valyn wrote

I don't understand the people who trash talk either server. You can enjoy both servers without talking shit, it's not that hard.
发私人信息 网址
U guys are not understanding. These ppl when they left said fuck badlion ultra is here and I will cheat on badlion and get banned. Now since ultra is gone temporarily, they are bored and want to play badlion again. They are just using badlion, once ultra is back, they will just cheat and get banned again. A good example is innoya.
发私人信息 网址

ryan2003222 wrote

U guys are not understanding. These ppl when they left said fuck badlion ultra is here and I will cheat on badlion and get banned. Now since ultra is gone temporarily, they are bored and want to play badlion again. They are just using badlion, once ultra is back, they will just cheat and get banned again. A good example is innoya.

I don’t see any solution to this? For the “relevant,” people I think Archy said he’s got a list of all the names of those who shit talked Badlion. How do you expect us to tell if they are an “Ultra Supporter,” or not?
发私人信息 网址
Look at the date they said BADLION SHIT in their appeal. Any1 that replies starting from 2 weeks ago saying that they are srry and will not cheat again are most likely not srry and will go back to ultra. Obviosly that is an inefficient and could lead to false bans so I guess my idea is flawed.
发私人信息 网址

Valyn wrote

发私人信息 网址

Valyn wrote

发私人信息 网址

officialarrow wrote

Valyn wrote...

发私人信息 网址
If you wanna play UHC you really only got one option now so why not try to get unbanned lol
发私人信息 网址

Valyn wrote

发私人信息 网址

ryan2003222 wrote

Look at the date they said BADLION SHIT in their appeal. Any1 that replies starting from 2 weeks ago saying that they are srry and will not cheat again are most likely not srry and will go back to ultra. Obviosly that is an inefficient and could lead to false bans so I guess my idea is flawed.

I do appreciate those players that stayed with badlion but there really isn´t a way to determine wo that was and who shit talked badlion. And after all noone should get a punishment for changing servers that would be inmature and mean I think
发私人信息 网址
haha idk yes but no
发私人信息 网址
I see your reasoning behind this but maybe people change? You can’t really determine if they will repeat again or not but it’s nice seeing that you do care for Badlion and it’s players
发私人信息 网址
^^^
发私人信息 网址