-
PM Link
just ask a staff member to delete it for u
PM Link
-
PM Link

Foxize wrote

animalLIME wrote...

This is also a point - it would mean less inconvenience for staff to remove posts I wanted deleting.

The staff are pretty active around the forum. If you edit out a post to say something along the lines of "snipped" then chances are, next time you look the post will have been deleted. Some staff members dedicate time towards forum moderation, so I would not say an inconvenience.
PM Link

Foxize wrote

animalLIME wrote...

This is also a point - it would mean less inconvenience for staff to remove posts I wanted deleting.

Not when UVpickles is online all the time. Or just message any staff member in discord
PM Link

animalLIME wrote

Foxize wrote...

Not when UVpickles is online all the time. Or just message any staff member in discord

I'm here too :(

Anyway as Listen said, we are quite active on the forums and can handle this for you easily. I see no reason for normal players to have it.
PM Link

Listen wrote

Foxize wrote...

The staff are pretty active around the forum. If you edit out a post to say something along the lines of "snipped" then chances are, next time you look the post will have been deleted. Some staff members dedicate time towards forum moderation, so I would not say an inconvenience.

Yes it would be a nice addition to have, but you can always message a staff member and we will delete it for you as Listen said. But in terms of players I'd say add it, if enough people want it.
PM Link
-
PM Link