Store
Çevrimiçi Oyuncular: 24.3k Destek Öneriler Forumlar Client
Abone Olundu
Quitting
Ok so basically Badlion is not going to do anything to help the Clan Community and player council chat for clans is inactive and people who do not take part in the clan community decide to pitch in stupid ideas. There has been so many ideas given on forums on how to fix it, and players have tried hosting Clan Leaderboards but nothing is going to happen without Badlion. There is no future of competitive minecraft, its just if Badlion decides to spend money on tournaments to make it seem like its alive. CTF was active because of the $1000 tournament but died right after. Same with CTW. Same thing is going to happen with Domination. You can believe that Minecraft is going to become a massive esport someday but it never will. People take this game too seriously are too proud of their reputation to let something happen. I will still probably play if friends like berniebear27 played but I dont see myself grinding this game as so many people in the community do. There have been a few people who have stayed and not jumped around for their benefit. I'm going to talk to the same people an hopefully meet new people. I'm going to give a couple of opinions that I have known for a long time or whatever.

@Blaszczak - Ok at first I didn't like you but as time passed we had up and downs. You are one of the reasons I stayed in this community. You pissed me off sometimes but nowhere near as much as others do. I wish you the best and if Badlion fixes clans and you make a new one, I'll be there to make one too.

@Radioactivebeans - I first met you when you offered to expand Rift to EU and I'm glad you did. You are still one of the best minemen I know. You don't take this game seriously like other players and you are a relaxed person in general. I wish you luck in carrying Ora in future tournaments ;)

@JuztChicken - I personally think you spend a bit too much time on this game but I would too if I had a friend group like yours. Ominous is a stable clan that you built and I think it will be until you decide to leave this community. I am currently writing this as Hamatito is screaming while watching Stranger Things, so I cannot think of much more to say.

Kiivo - We both believe in opposite things, but you can work toward "the future of minecraft" you worship so dearly. Goo job with Ominous and hope you the best in future minecraft tournaments exdee.

@Rockky - Met you when Saber merged into Rift. I'm glad that happened even though you now own the strongest clan on Badlion. YOu are quite the toxic and no kb mineman. Same with Matt but hes Canadian which makes him better than you.

Cyawn - I haven't talked to you much since recently, and now we play Brawlhalla together. You are a pretty cringy staff member who throws out words like "ComboWombo" and "Anti GamingChair" which makes me want to break a bottle over your head but youre ok sometimes.

@*deleted-452434 - You are one of the funniest guys I know and still manage to have the worst mic. You are one of the worst Vals I have ever seen but you have funny ways of telling people to end themselves so thats a +1. Probably one of the best players compared to your fps. 15 Fps and manages to snipe half the community.

animalLIME - You plays Sims 4 and Dead By Daylight which makes me want to break multiple bottles over your head. I hope you find a stable team for "competitive minecraft" and best of luck.

Hamatito - youre reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gay

If I forgot you just call me out in the replies and I'll give you my opinion. This is not an AMA so dont ask me 900 questions thank you.

Also trying to sell my account. Has a 2016 Minecon but some ass Name history. Don't want much ill probably sell for under 100.

Add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/skwurtle/

I'll be on forums and be around. Bye

z_07

Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
smoke trees
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
pce kid no one liked u anyway
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

Hamatito wrote

smoke trees

indeeed
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

animalARROWS wrote

pce kid no one liked u anyway

:(
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
see you next week
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
u left ur favorite hupert out
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Opinion asain
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

Jinxful wrote

see you next week

i know reading is hard for you but you must put your willpower into then and only then will you be able to realize what i wrote. i am not iblue yung jinx
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

hup234hup wrote

u left ur favorite hupert out

my favorite hupert is @iblueapple9
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

animalAPPLE wrote

Opinion asain

Dont stress yourself over peoples opinions in minecraft. if they think minecraft will become an esport, let them me disappointed :v
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
honestly this is the only quitting announcement that made me sad but its ok cus I will get on ts to rail u as koji
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

Radioactivebeans wrote

honestly this is the only quitting announcement that made me sad but its ok cus I will get on ts to rail u as koji

ill still be on teamspeak and discord or whatever. prixy best koji
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
rip
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

animalTOAD wrote

rip

may the skin live on
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Automatically Deleted
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
holy that was a fast respond and dont worry my vomit green skin will continue to thrive
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı

Awizeuh wrote

Bye <3

godbye :v
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Since u didn't put me up there, opinions?(BTW ur my favorite Asian. You're cooler than ricegum!)
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı
Pce o7
Özel Mesaj Bağlantı