Sleektrat wrote

Haris wrote...

COOL GUY TRIES TO BE SUPER COOL BUT IT DOESNT WORK

k @Haris get feelings for Minecraft so you can be cool like them
MP Lien

GreenArrows wrote

Sleektrat wrote...

lol thats not what i meant there was no need for his post other than proving that he's "cooler" than someone by going "oh what a nerd"
MP Lien
I love badlion because of how smooth the gameplay is and the variety of gamemodes.
MP Lien

GreenArrows wrote

Sleektrat wrote...

lol he already said I was cool though!
MP Lien

UVpickles wrote

I agree, but I also love how much Badlion listens to the community to make the gamemodes everyone wants.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
MP Lien

JuanDiz wrote

Is the only one server with a good south america host

but yet all the sa's come to na
MP Lien
I laoeve bedlaion baecus I cen plei wit mai frandz
MP Lien
I love it cuz it has a good anti cheat against blatant cheaters
MP Lien

Sahdude wrote

JuanDiz wrote...

but yet all the sa's come to na

I think you mean the ecuadorians, peruans and colombians kids, but yeah I love when I play on na
MP Lien
-
MP Lien
I like badlion because have a Region SA and CTW :)
MP Lien

Sleektrat wrote

GreenArrows wrote...

lol thats not what i meant there was no need for his post other than proving that he's "cooler" than someone by going "oh what a nerd"

And so you care about what he says about you. k then
MP Lien

GreenArrows wrote

Sleektrat wrote...

And so you care about what he says about you. k then

didnt even say it about me lol? it was a not needed attack on someone stop trying to act cool too, we all play minecraft none of us are that cool
MP Lien
because archybot gives no fs about other people and does what badlion needs. even if he goes too far lol
MP Lien

Sleektrat wrote

GreenArrows wrote...

didnt even say it about me lol? it was a not needed attack on someone stop trying to act cool too, we all play minecraft none of us are that cool

Who wants to act cool in Minecraft? They're just being themselves the fuck
MP Lien

YoYoBoBo wrote

because archybot gives no fs about other people and does what badlion needs. even if he goes too far lol

he has almost single handedly destroyed badlions public relations lmao and in turn caused a dramatic player decrease.
MP Lien
I hate badlion cause its not called bad kitty
MP Lien