Store
Survival games
Badlion is an amazing community and a great server however not all mini games are focused on. I totally understand that the most common played server on badlion is arena but many others enjoy playing survival games. I would like to say that there are so cheaters and unfair players on the sg servers and it gets frustrating. Imagine working so hard for stats/elo ajs then a triple team comes and ruins it. I understand, without proof you can’t do anything so instead I want to make a suggestion. Can you please make survival games solo which can be considered ranked version and another survival games dedicated to teams which will not be counted towards elo. It will be much better for players and to play in peace. The old server mcsg had that and it was perfect. Everyone loved it. Please please please please take this into consideration because some of us actually love playing survival games. Thank you.
PM Link
I appreciate your concern, but this doesn’t belong in reports, so I’ll be moving it to the “Suggestions” part of the forums.
PM Link
Wait so it will get noticed though right?
PM Link
Can u Rename it to something more specific as well?
PM Link
AMAZING COMMUNITY XDDDDDDDDDDD
PM Link

twerkingmom wrote

AMAZING COMMUNITY XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hope he was jking
PM Link
Bump, take a look at this and give opinions

Back to the suggestion, +1
PM Link
I TOTALLY AGREE. SG NEEDS TO HAVE A SOLO OPTION. I HOPE THIS SUGGESTION GETS ACCEPTED
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 agreed solo sg need to be added too many teams and it get annoying when you enjoy playing solo sg.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Bump
PM Link
The only good survival games gameplay/maps/whatever you can think of, was on MCSG. (McGamer) If they can bring EXACTLY the same thing as MCSG, yes more people will play. They are like, no we are not copying other servers/ex servers, but sadly you can't get it better than MCSG.
PM Link
+1
PM Link