Store
구독
Metarus AMA version whatever

Msging wrote

Opinion?

Why resign?

Really friendly guy, I really enjoyed my time with you as a fellow CM. You seemed really hardworking and a good friend of mine for a short while.

Lack of motivation. I didn't enjoy Minecraft anymore and as a result couldn't keep being staff.
PM 링크

churupan wrote

Opinion men :v

You seem friendly, although I find that we have some differing views, but I do recall you being very toxic. That may have changed in recent times, but that's how I remember you.
PM 링크

JuztChicken wrote

Opinion? And do you like milk?

Myles, you're a great guy and a good friend of mine for a short while. You have some good taste in anime (and hentai too apparently *cough* high-school dxd) and I did enjoy my time in Ominous, albeit brief. I wish we'd talk more but sadly we no longer have much in common unless you start playing rocket league ;)
Oh yeah and I do like milk yes
PM 링크

Metarus wrote

churupan wrote...

You seem friendly, although I find that we have some differing views, but I do recall you being very toxic. That may have changed in recent times, but that's how I remember you.

Let's say Im not toxic and j just swear too muchXDDDD!!!!
PM 링크

ThatOneCombo wrote

Rocktah wrote...

yo rocktah remember me

Yes
PM 링크

Skillapp wrote

Rocktah wrote...

I thought ur cute ass died

I did die inside
PM 링크

Metarus wrote

Rocktah wrote...

Really nice friend of mine from way back when, miss the good old influence days with the influence news. Good times, I do miss them. You used to be an amazing player and are super friendly and jesting. Miss u rocktah boi

Same, especially getting you punished for homophobic slurs.
PM 링크

Metarus wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

Myles, you're a great guy and a good friend of mine for a short while. You have some good taste in anime (and hentai too apparently *cough* high-school dxd) and I did enjoy my time in Ominous, albeit brief. I wish we'd talk more but sadly we no longer have much in common unless you start playing rocket league ;)
Oh yeah and I do like milk yes

lmao xD Fantastic response, ty! Unfortunately I don't play RL c:
PM 링크

Rocktah wrote

Metarus wrote...

Same, especially getting you punished for homophobic slurs.

@sewl I'm still salty about that
PM 링크
Opinion?
PM 링크

Emogan wrote

Opinion?
Really nice guy, a lil emo (I mean it's in your name so shrug) but you're still super friendly and you were a pleasure to work with during my time as a CM. Miss ya bud
PM 링크
Hi im just AngryMinotaur and not Dudgamein because who is he

also chocolate milk or strawberry milk

ALSO ONION (aka opinion)
PM 링크
@Rocktah ROCKTAH WHERE HAVE U BEEN,

or is it more like where have I been :/
PM 링크

AngryMinotaur wrote

Hi im just AngryMinotaur and not Dudgamein because who is he

also chocolate milk or strawberry milk

ALSO ONION (aka opinion)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

strawberry milk, I don't really like chocolate. Strawberry is nice and refreshing, although in general I just have plain milk because a. it's easier b. it's healthy and c. it's just a simpler taste which I like for just having a snack or something.

DUUD! I miss you so much my man, I don't know why I don't talk to you. You're a super nice guy and you are such a memetic, happy fellow and I loved that energy you brought to Influence for so long. You were always such a positive and somewhat of a leader-like person which is why I made you an officer (I think, my memory may have failed me). I miss ya, we should play Terraria some time.
PM 링크
snip
PM 링크
WE should dude :D
PM 링크
Opinion?
PM 링크

ThatOneCombo wrote

Opinion?
You were a good mod back in the day, and I haven't talked to you all that much lately, but you seemed like a fairly nice person. At the same time though, you always seemed to look down on the community after you left, which I dislike strongly, but you never seemed too harsh and I don't really want to judge too much either. You were a very good player and a pretty solid mod and in general I'd say I like you.
PM 링크

Rocktah wrote

oPiNiOn?
ur still alive omg !

just realized this port got necroposted so hard

opinion btw metarus
PM 링크

jarecl wrote

Rocktah wrote...

ur still alive omg !

just realized this port got necroposted so hard

opinion btw metarus

You used to be toxic as FUCK and I used to dislike you, but you've clearly matured over time and I really have a lot of respect for you. People still give you shit because you used to make rage-threads and got forum banned on like 6 accounts but I don't think that's well founded, you've clearly become a much less toxic and mature person. I like you a lot in general.
PM 링크