Store
Report hup234hup
IGN: HorseForzeBack

Accused Staff Member(s): hup234hup

Server: NA Badlion - Arena PvP

Abuse Committed: Kick me to win a duel and not do his job

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/866b87ab4b1fa96a3f8ad6b90b85c784

Date of Evidence: Me toco en una unranked hup234hup y estaba muy lag lo estaba haciendo ghoskill y se movía muy lag yo corría por la arena para helear y después decidió Kickearme para matarme desconectado, ademas que se la pasa 24/7 jugando arena pidiendo que le envíen duel y cuando le mandas un report no hace caso o te dice que esta ocupado puede revisar los logs

If you submit false evidence or a false abuse report, you will find yourself punished or your current punishment extended. We take abuse reports very seriously.
PM Link
@ElvenKing_
PM Link
ElvenKing is currently away so Redex will be handling staff abuse reports on his staff at the moment.

@Redex_
PM Link
Pending investigation
PM Link
English:

Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your day to create this staff abuse report. Sorry for the excessive wait time for a response, but I'm going to be handling this now. I will start by saying that I'm going to be denying this abuse report against hup234hup.

Hup234hup has told me that you were 'kiting' in this match, backed up by chat logs of him asking other staff members about the incident at the time. Additionally, Hup warned you - in a somewhat unprofessional manner I'll accept - at the time to stop Kiting:
[2018-03-25 18:57:41.978000]
[NAARENAPVP978]
hup234hup:
ur kiting so stop lol
[2018-03-25 18:57:34.377000]
[NAARENAPVP978]
hup234hup:
i'll give u ur warning now

In the rules it states:

Anonymous Quote

Excessive kiting (running) in a 1v1 for the purpose of stalemating a match is punishable by a kick. Kiting for excessive amounts of time (5+ minutes) for the purpose of ruining gameplay experience and/or forcing a stalemate is not allowed.

In this case, we must take the staff member's word for it and accept his judgement as correct. However, it is generally frowned upon to kick your opponent without evidence. There is no reason to believe that Hup abused when he kicked you: it was an unranked match and Hup does not have a history of abusing the command.

This being said, I will advise Hup to get more evidence in future to avoid a similar situation. Thanks and have a great day regardless!

Spanish (special thank you to @Septiembre for translating this for me today):

Buenos días. Le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo de su día para hacer este reporte de abuso. Disculpe la respuesta tardía. Ahora me estaré encargando de esto. Comenzaré diciendo que estaré denegando este reporte de abuso en contra de hup234hup.

Hup234hup me ha dicho que estabas ‘kiting’ durante la partida. Lo que fue apoyado por registros de chat de él preguntándole a otros miembros del staff sobre lo que pasó. En adición, Hup te advirtió - de una madera poco profesional, eso admito - sobre dejar de hacer kiting:
[2018-03-25 18:57:41.978000]
[NAARENAPVP978]
hup234hup:
ur kiting so stop lol
[2018-03-25 18:57:34.377000]
[NAARENAPVP978]
hup234hup:
i'll give u ur warning now

En las reglas dice:

Anonymous Quote

Excessive kiting (running) in a 1v1 for the purpose of stalemating a match is punishable by a kick. Kiting for excessive amounts of time (5+ minutes) for the purpose of ruining gameplay experience and/or forcing a stalemate is not allowed.

En este caso debemos creerle al miembro de staff y aceptar su juzgamiento como correcto. Sin embargo, generalmente está mal visto echar a un jugador sin evidencia. No hay razón para decir que Hup abusó de sus poderes cuando te echó de la partida: era una partida no-ranked, y Hup no tiene historia de abusar el comando.

Habiendo dicho esto, le diré a Hup que consiga más evidencia para evitar que este problema se repita.
PM Link