Store
washed up au host being a bit daft :/
IGN: literally drained

Accused Staff Member(s): endermatic

Server: minecraft

Abuse Committed: hosting shit gamemodes repetitively for the sole purpose of witchhunting a player (very fucking blatantly too l0l)

Evidence: The games he hosts and who he spectated in those uhcs

I am just trying to play some mc but when good hosts are going to claim (dinozaw etc!) endermatic claims instead and hosts shit gamemodes every day and he said that its because hes trying to ban me for xray which doesnt make sense cause im legit (I am drained and I am a known fair play advocate)

Date of Evidence: the past week
PM Link
@Wqrrior - Endermatic's Manager
PM Link
Thank you so very much lol its victor I really appreciate you tagging this players manager. I hope you have a great day and do not forget that I am best nz
PM Link
I would also like to add that this player taunts players and asks them what gms he should host when he has already decided to host a shit gamemode.

https://gyazo.com/0125eb83f19a866a063d183a933ea0ff

I find this very unprofessional and this player needs some help to become a good moderator again like primematch, cinnamonconnie and other good au hosts
PM Link
I feel as if the quality of hosts has gone down over time and I understand badlion may be dying but I do not think hiring low quality staff such as julian aka endermatic aka ender_scorcher aka diamond in builduhc is acceptable on any level

I hope you feel benefitted after consuming my reports :D
PM Link
I forgot to mention that the proof is in my mind thank you
PM Link
By the way I also need to add that I am very intelligent and not an idiot I have to word my report as such due to my favourite minecraft player danwatts writing such posts like this, therefore, as such as I will write in such a manner while reporting said corrupt staff members
PM Link
I forgot to add that I hope you enjoyed reading the 'Evidence' section of my (Drained)'s staff abuse report on the staff member Endermatic
PM Link
Thanks for the report. I've seen it and will work to get a reply ASAP. Thanks for the patience.
PM Link
First of all, I find it hard to take a report with pointless replies seriously.

From what I'm seeing in this report, you are mad at three things. You dislike that he hosts "bad gamemodes", that he is trying to ban you for x-ray, and that he was taunting you.

1. Bad gamemodes. If you are reporting this for abuse, I may as well report your skin as being inappropriate. How on earth's name is it abuse to do your job. If you don't like a gamemode, don't play it! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

2. I don't know where you came up with him "Trying to ban you for xray". When I spoke with him, it's true that he got a clip on you, but again, that's him doing his job. If you are reported, he's going to watch you! There's no witchhunting involved here either. On the other hand, it appears as if you are trying to do exactly what you reported him for, waiting for an opportunity to pounce on something he's done wrong… hosting bad gamemodes. Funny.

3. Taunting players. Finally something that seems to be worth considering… It does look at first as if he was, but we also need to look past what it appears to be. The first message was sent at a different time than the latter two. It looks as if he wanted your opinion for a 'good' gamemode to play, but then after receiving no reply, he said it was too late. I do however see why you took that as taunting - yet it wasn't his intent. I'll be sure he words his messages a little better in the future.

IN all, this is just a report out of desperation to get a good host fired. If you don't like him, don't play his games. He's done hardly anything wrong here. Please reserve your reports to something worthwhile in the future. Please do your best to find ways to make the experience the best possible. If you have concerns, you may send me a PM on discord.

Report denied.
PM Link