Store
Badlion Going Forward
Really tragic to see the server go down, I've spent so much time on this server and I can say that it definitely was worth it. Been a fantastic opportunity to be apart of Badlions staff team aswell. Thanks for all the fantastic memories.
PM Link
I'm speechless
PM Link
Rest in peace !
PM Link
rip :(
PM Link
Well that was a nice server, but ya know all the good thinks got end…

R.I.P
PM Link
We all have to move forward at one point. By far the most competitive Minecraft server, sad to see it shut down, but yep, it was a good long run and I hope the best for everyones future.
Thank you for everything
PM Link
This is so sad can we 100 likes :'(
PM Link
liked for support :'(
PM Link
Thank you guys for all that you have done for this server and community over the years. Hundreds of thousands of people have played and created memories here. For all of what this server has been through over the years, the Badlion community has been special and you should be really proud of all that you've accomplished.

To the community, thank you for playing in tournaments and making my experience as a tournament advisor rewarding. I'm sorry we were never able to drive esports on this network further, there are many things that I would do differently if I had to start again. I am however, proud of what myself and the tournament team have accomplished in our time here, in that we never deviated from listening to the community and striving to give Badlion's competitive players a solid platform to compete.

I'm excited for the next month of events that we have planned as a thank you to the community (stay tuned for more details!). Hopefully many of you guys come back to play some of these final tournaments and events.

Thank you, Badlion o7
PM Link
rip this server has lasted for so long it’s really sad to see it end
PM Link
<3 :(
PM Link
It really bothers me to see this happen. Could you probably sell/give GCheat away; e.g to GommeHD?
PM Link
Just the fact that you guys have been so supportive of making Minecraft a cheater-free game has been absolutely amazing and I couldn’t thank you more for that. The diamond league was the best time I’ve ever had with this game and I’m also extremely thankful you gave away such huge prize pools to make that tournament as competitive as possible. Gone back a long way with badlion and I don’t regret it at all, had a blast here and it’ll always be in my memories. Cheers to everyone and good luck in the future ✌️
PM Link
I'm sad :(
PM Link
Please keep the forums at least…
PM Link
Rest in Peace.
PM Link
sad :(
PM Link
Sad to see this happen…
PM Link

Baelish wrote