Store
Badlion Going Forward

Zedde wrote

I really enjoy at the moment to play on timolia.de. Mabee it is possible to do a partnership with the server;)
Yeah I tried to play there, but everything is in german (so as a french player, I don't understand shite), but it's still better than most english PvP servers.
PM Link
o7
PM Link
no way :'(
PM Link
Noooo
PM Link

Samey wrote

Don't wanna write a whole book… Just thanks.

<3
PM Link

ARealWinner wrote

Zedde wrote...

Yeah I tried to play there, but everything is in german (so as a french player, I don't understand shite), but it's still better than most english PvP servers.

plus its only eu so for NA, SA, AU ect its not really fair
PM Link
:(((99(((
PM Link
Nothing to say, i have no fucking words just goodbye to one of the most great minecraft pvp server.
PM Link
Rip yt rank ;c
PM Link
Goodbye badlion. You will be missed.
PM Link
Oh noOoOo
PM Link
2012-2018 sg is over
PM Link
:(
PM Link
omg no not close bedlion was best server mi life over im kill myself. plis not close bedlion i minecraft are my life plis men…. is mi favorit gaem of all tiem plis not close :V
I big fan de badlion
POR FAVOR
PM Link
When I first read this I thought that this was a prank… I'm astonished to see that it isn't.
This server felt like home to me since MCSG died, and this was the first server I ever moderated on.
I loved this server.
Thank you to everyone on the development team, the staff team, and my comrades.
Much love, and a great big o7
PM Link
R.I.P :(
PM Link
Can you keep the forums up for a bit longer?
PM Link

HeroInGreen wrote

When I first read this I thought that this was a prank… I'm astonished to see that it isn't.
This server felt like home to me since MCSG died, and this was the first server I ever moderated on.
I loved this server.
Thank you to everyone on the development team, the staff team, and my comrades.
Much love, and a great big o7
HERO WTF MSG ME ON DISCORD
PM Link
What a fun journey. Even though I quit MC about a year ago, this is definitely sad news. I wish everybody that ever worked for or on Badlion a great future in life. Badlion was once a giant- nobody could touch it. But unfortunately, all good things come to an end. What an absolute great server with a wonderful staff team, and an even better administration and development team. Big thanks to you all. I loved every second of playing on Badlion, nothing but great memories. Badlion will be something I remember lifelong. Big thanks to you all again, and a even bigger o7!
PM Link
Gracias Badlion, gracias.
PM Link