Store
Badlion Going Forward
Had a lot of good memories on this server, sad to see it go but everything has its era.
PM Link
rip
PM Link
oof
PM Link
wait if badlion close also the client gonna close ?
PM Link

Scalebound wrote

wait if badlion close also the client gonna close ?

read
the
PM Link
:(
PM Link
F
PM Link
I cant belive that badlion is going down R.I.P .
So much good memories on this srw .. 🙇😞😞
PM Link
this was my home

Thank you for everything
PM Link
Glad I got the opportunity to be apart of the community for 6 months. It was an honour working and also having a blast on the Network. Best of luck to everyone on the team in finding what they may do next. As well as the players.

I met so many great people because of Badlion. Thanks for the lasting memories.

I will miss it :< o7
PM Link
Badlion allowed me to meet many of my friends and offered the best UHC's out there by far. I haven't played for a while but I used to make content on this server and gained around 1.5k subs and playing the server was a blast. I want to thank all the staff as well as Archy and Gberry for their hard work on the server and I don't think any server will be as good/fun as Badlion was in its prime. Good luck with your future ventures guys.
PM Link
rip.
PM Link
Sad to see badlion go :(

Rip o7
PM Link
;(
PM Link
o7
PM Link
Well.. at least they didn't pull a ChadtheDj lol
PM Link
ITA
Omg, la fine di un incredibile era quella parte di una grande comunità che ora è venduta. Grazie per essere parte della mia "vita", Badlion!

2014-2018 <3

ENG
Omg, the end of an incredible was that part of a large community that is now being sold. Thanks for being part of my "life", Badlion!

2014-2018 <3
PM Link
Rip :( o7
PM Link
oh my lord
PM Link
I had so many great times on this server, hate to see it go but I'm going to remember the great times I had instead of the awful one that will come soon. Even though I don't play Minecraft anymore I appreciate what you guys did to the people that still do.
PM Link