Store
Badlion Going Forward
ive been a badlion player for 3 to 4 years, im pretty sad this server is closing.
im sorry for all the players I disrespected…
I wish everyone the best! and thanks to all the good friends I met on the badlion network.
:( ends up like MC Gamer but in a different way……….
thanks for all the staff who supported the network.
Good Bye!
PM Link
RIP

Wish you the best with the BLC project.
PM Link
I'm a badlion player for 3 years and im pretty sad that that server is closing. Goodbye PvP.
PM Link
Rip :(
PM Link
RIP :(
PM Link
;(
PM Link
sucks to see this happen, I've had so many good memories with the clans and people on the server over the years… but this was bound to happen with mc's current path

gl in life Gberry and archy, and thank you for giving me the time of my life bc before badlion I played with Legos and shit lol
PM Link
I hope that is a prank.
PM Link
This was quite the difficult thread to read… I have played this server for quite some time now, and to see it go is truly sad. While I hope that Badlion finds a way to advance this community to even greater heights in the pvp community, it is definitely a sad day for the community. I'd really like to say more here, but I find myself at a loss of words. I am very sad to see this go. I know I speak for not just myself, but the entire Badlion community when I say this server will be missed.
I have nothing more to say here except a poem that I believe truly states what this community is to so many people.

Nothing Gold Can Stay
By Robert Frost
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Goodbye Badlion, I hope to see you all again soon,
NubsiePie

P.S. Add me on discord if you'd like to talk: NubsiePie#7899
PM Link
Logged in after so long to say Rest In Peace. It has truly been a amazing time playing here with everyone.
PM Link
Spent a lot of time on Badlion, even though I don't play anymore, it's sad to see it go!
PM Link
Thank you for everything.

It's been a good run.
PM Link
Damn, I started on here over 3 years ago. To some others that's nothing but this has genuinely been a good part of my life, I must've spent a couple thousand hours on here.

All good things must come to an end though and it doesn't look like Minecraft themselves have any interest in keeping stuff like this alive unfortunately.
PM Link
:( good bye badlion thanks mentally :/
PM Link
I´m so sad right now… It is such a good server and now it will close down…
PM Link
I am playing like 3 Years, thamks for all the time, I enjoyed playing so hard, but everthing has a end.
thanks to the bester Minecraft.

<3 ur Sinan
PM Link
sad
PM Link
Been here since 2015, :(
PM Link
welp, this is a disappointing thing to see after I get home from school on a Friday

Been playing on badlion for over 2 1/2 years, have been loyal to badlion all the way through. Even though I have been playing badlion and minecraft as a whole much less in the past 2 months, its sad to see this go away.

:(
PM Link
how does closing badlion help MC as a whole, because it's no other arena pvp uhc or meetup servers, so most likely people will quit unless jhalt ever releases ultra lol.? also ty for gr8 times even though I started mc mid season 14
o7 :D
PM Link