Store
Badlion Going Forward
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Man I've quit minecraft, but I still have to type out a post for this. This was such a great time to spend, and although I may have used illegitimate means of playing (xray) I still had a lot of fun. Ever since MCSG died I spent all my time on this server and played a few too many hours. Its sad to see minecraft falling down as it just slowly loses popularity. Thanks to all my friends I met on this server and the badlion staff from keeping away many cheaters. Good luck in all future endeavors, and I wish both of you only the best in wherever your career takes you.
PM Link
There's no reason to be sad, they're benefiting all of the community by doing this. Appreciate their sacrifice of whatever possible money leeching they could have done, and instead helping develop anti-cheat for the entire minecraft community, and so forth. Either you can be a nostalgic kid, or you can tryhard for that tournament cash if you get me ;)
PM Link
o7 :( its been a great journey full of amazing memories thank you everyone.
PM Link
Will there be a final judgement day?
PM Link
RIP, thanks badlion for the good times over the past 2 years. Sorry I was so blatant :(

Shxrpness wrote

o7 :( its been a great journey full of amazing memories thank you everyone.

Im gonna miss all the iconic UHCs :(((((((( <3
PM Link
rip
PM Link
Absolutly one of the best server of all times in minecraft. Good job badlion network, i'll miss you and all the great friends that i got also on this community. Bye bye :(
PM Link
Even though I barely play any more it still disappoints me to see Badlion close. Everything comes to an end, but with so many other servers I used to play on closing Badlion always seemed sort of immortal. I always appreciated the way y'all approached running this and was amazed at what you managed to create. I don't think Minecraft is really dying as a massive multiplayer game yet, but I think the PvP community is. Hypixel really isn't the same, and I don't think anything will genuinely replace the need filled by Badlion. I understand that people have to move on though, it's just sad to me to see such an incredible community have a pretty short life cycle in comparison to a lot of other games.
PM Link
:(
PM Link
=( Im sad now…

1 QUESTION: The players that use Badlion Client will not lose our Cloaks?
I have the Beta Cape (Cloak)
PM Link
i'm expecting alot of admits etc after this.. well anyway it was good, but it is easy to understand why they are shutting it down, the decline in players, working almost full time on BLC, etc etc.. o7
PM Link
We have memories here <3
PM Link
o7
PM Link
nooooo this got me back into Minecraft and now I have no place to go. Banned from Hypixel. Any other suggestions?
PM Link
🕯️🕯️🕯️
PM Link

DANTEH wrote

🕯️🕯️🕯️
danteh?! you here?!
PM Link
I stopped playing in the past couple of months, I just recently got on to play a little bit and it was fun. It's honestly sad to see a server that provided me with many memories to close down. Everything comes to an end. Their is always a tomorrow, and the day after. Good by old memories :'(
PM Link
RIP. I have really enjoyed playing on Badlion, and look forward to participating in the final UHC game.
I wish all you guys the best.

(an idea, maybe those who participate/win an event get a Client cape?)

~GuyWhoGames
PM Link
o7
PM Link