Store
Badlion Going Forward
Allthough i'm a Hypixel Player, Badlion has been so much fun to play and i respect you for the work you've put in with the BCL and BAC. Sad to see you go. You were a massive part of the community. Thanks for the memories <3.
PM Link
oh no :(
PM Link
Please add Archer…
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
nooooooooooo noooooooooooo badlion :((((((((((((((((
PM Link
Im so sad to see this happen even though I have only played on the server for a few months.
I wish the best to all of you and thank you all.
PM Link
no :(
PM Link
damn, haven't been here for so long but thanks for all the good times'
PM Link
oh no :( R.I.P BADLION :(
PM Link
Bye 😦
PM Link
One journey ends, another begins.

Best of luck with the Badlion Client and any other projects you might have in store for us.

Germany never forget

PM Link
<3
PM Link
End of minecraft pvp
PM Link
Please No. :( its was fun.
PM Link
GG :(
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Limeintine wrote...

Yes

MasterGberry please tell me this is a joke :/ We Love Badlion <3
PM Link
If you have mac for the tournaments and you can not open the bac that will happen? :/
PM Link
Im So Sad but i can not do anything…
PM Link
Youll be missed by almost everyone sad to see you go. I'm excited to see what you guys do next! Good Luck
PM Link
I had a lot of fun both on Badlion and doing random shit with the friends I made here (even though that 4 month ban really killed the spirit). Sad to see it go after so long, though I haven't been around consistently for a few years. I hope to see the client do well in the future. Good luck :)

On another note, not sure where competitive MC will really go in the future besides tournaments because the game is kind of dying in almost every aspect.
PM Link