Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 68.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Going Forward
After playing the server for 3 years I've met a lot of people and it's sad to see such a great server close down.

Best of luck to the BLC client!
PM Link
I'm gonna admit, I didn't play on badlion too much, but it was a server I played on for practicing PvP. Badlion was one of the first minecraft servers I ever played on, and seeing is go is really sad. Been a player for over 2 years now. Best of luck to the badlion team on the badlion client.
PM Link
):
PM Link
Easy Win is coming :)
PM Link
Is badlion client going to shut down to?
PM Link
I AM FINding it really unfortunate that badlion is gonna shut down but may i ask can you make all your plugins open to the public espaecilay gcheat and bac intergrator that woud be great
also good that your trying to work witj hypixel becaus then evrybody is happy
PM Link
…..
PM Link
im sad for badlion closing :(
PM Link
will the forums stay online?
PM Link
o
PM Link
TR: Hoşçakal Badlion :(

ENG: Bye Badlion :(
PM Link
rip badlion

glad i played on it while it lasted

plus it was a good choice to buy beta badlion client
PM Link
We are not forget you O7
PM Link
It was exciting Badlion and I hope that in a future there is an equal network
PM Link
Rip
PM Link
o7 2014-15 were good days never forget the good times
PM Link

minecraftpro526 wrote

I AM FINding it really unfortunate that badlion is gonna shut down but may i ask can you make all your plugins open to the public espaecilay gcheat and bac intergrator that woud be great
also good that your trying to work witj hypixel becaus then evrybody is happy

If BadLion makes it's plugins open to the public, then what's the point of Badlion staff team who worked on it for days and days spending just to make gcheat. They had just one goal to did hacked issues, in my eyes they have done more than they expected)

If they do make it public, then it'll be easier for hacked clients to make adjustments to their client (I don't know to much about coding, but I know some basics about it).
PM Link
I joined this network around January this year. I enjoyed pvping with 120-126ms it was fine. When I first watched PvP videos, at that time it was MCSG and BadLion. I used to watch every day either Badlion Uhcs or Mcsg. It was a fun run, I knew Badlion way before I started playing. I'm glad I could have some memories to keep. The legacy of Badlion will continue and prosper. It was a good run competing with so many servers. If someone asks me the best practice server after 10 years, there is only one and that's BadLion.
Good Luck Admins, Staffs, and all players(even toxic ones)
Will still play if the eu proxy or the server revives

Thanks
-Rypiqz (it hurts in back of my mind)
PM Link
I'll honestly miss this place. Literally grew up playing this server..
PM Link
Crying rn rip :(
PM Link