Store
Badlion Going Forward
wir werden vermissen :v
PM Link
Sad to see Badlion go. Despite the ups and downs, I've made pretty good friends and memories on this server. I'll never forget the Germany/Hannover's faction coalition, the old soup pvp squad, and last but not least, the og Vanilla FFA, it was fun. :)

Best of luck with BAC.
PM Link
Im a mac player…

R.I.P me

off i go to fortnite?
PM Link
Ultra will never be able to match how good this server was.
I wish I'd be able to turn back time in the summer of 2016. These were the days.
It was a good run, we had lots of fun and now, its time to grow up and move on.

Bye, i will see you…

no, will never see you again.

-Good luck to all of you: from the sweats, to the cheaters, at the and we are all the same.
PM Link
Badlion has been an honor to fight in your server.
PM Link
It is really depressing to be honest even with all the fucking banned I got on Badlion I feel sad that the last server on Minecraft I was playing is closed.
PM Link
hahahahahahaha i kind of love how the thread is titled
PM Link
I’ve been playing on Badlion for over 2 years now (been staff for over 2 years). This used to be my main server where I would PvP with friends or moderate on. I truely am going to miss Badlion in general cause it was a great server to play on overall and make new friends and experience different stuff. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. It’s truely going to be hard saying goodbye to a network that was perfect :(.
PM Link
I DEMAND WE VOTE!!!

This is unfair :(
PM Link
:( I don't even play Minecraft anymore but I'm still gonna be sad to see Badlion go. Being a moderator on this server was a fun time and I made some amazing friends and memories through it. Good luck to everyone going forward with whatever they do.
PM Link
Not a badlion player but, I am sad because this community will be dead in such a short time :(
PM Link
No DONT DO THIS BADLION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PM Link

Neriyahu wrote

I DEMAND WE VOTE!!!

This is unfair :(
XD
PM Link
Not really a surprise but I'm sure this is a good thing which preserves the good memories of the server.

Best of luck in the future, I hope this site remains as an archive for a while.
PM Link
Badlion destroyed kohi by merge and badlion going to destroy himself…
PM Link
:(
PM Link

xCoffeeToGo wrote

Im a mac player…

R.I.P me

off i go to fortnite?

you can use bootcamp to use BAC, but if you're on a macbook rip your hard drive space…
PM Link

XATEH wrote

First MCSG bitch slapped the entire pvp community, and now Badlion, except badlions is gonna hurt even more , Most people now have two options become a Hypixel Noob or PotPVP, but I think with the end of this era its an excellent opportunity to quit atleast thats what me and my friends are doing, we have all shared some good memories but all good things come to an end

Hypixel ain't that bad, the only problem is that they add stuff to classic games while badlion (usually because they were in the first to have them) had nothing added (so you have to get used to the added mechanics)
PM Link

FRAAAN__ wrote

If you have mac for the tournaments and you can not open the bac that will happen? :/

use bootcamp if you aren't on a macbook you should have enough space for it.
PM Link
I played multiplayer on mine craft for so long, I started seeing YouTube videos on Badlion and wondering what the server was. Eventually my friend told me and I joined the server. I will honestly miss this server so much, it was what got me into the pvp community and made me enjoy playing minecraft, even though I don’t enjoy mine craft at all anymore and I never play just knowing that if I ever want to hop on Badlion won’t be there:(

By far one of the best servers out there really pushing to get rid of cheaters and make the game fair big ups Badlion you did a great job :)
PM Link