Store
Badlion Going Forward
5 years of Badlion… The story of Minecraft PVP. Good Luck.
PM Link
i cant believe :_c rip badlion, best server :,D
PM Link
WHAT UHAUNWPIRVRAWABRUHA WHY UR SO MEAN
PM Link
Damn, I'm gonna miss this server. Met so many of my friends on here, thank you Archy and Gberry.
PM Link
oml stop… fortnite never should have been created
PM Link
Its really sad to see it go, this is where many people starter, this is where people grew. Like look at Danteh he use to play this server now look at him one of the best OverWatch players in the world and theres no many people like him that use to play badlion. Its just really hard to see it go I thought it would be up for 2-3 more years even though thats along ass time. I just want to thank you badlion for everything, we will always love you
PM Link
R.I.P it was fun
PM Link
It is happening, after years.

Let me share my thoughts with you guys: Badlion has been apart of my late childhood and growth. I started playing Badlion in Early 2014, I was only 9 years old at the time. Years have passed by, and here I am, 14 Years old, reading this sad thread of how Badlion is going to shut down.

Badlion was my first go-to to play UHC, and I would never change that, ever. I was a MineHQ Player at the time, and I never saw Badlion as a negative/bad Server because of the competition between Badlion Owners and Jonathan Halterman. Ever since the beginning, I would play both servers, for fun. It is very unfortunate to read this thread, but unfortunately, due to CheatBreaker and MineHQ release, Badlion had to close down due to its player base and profit. They wouldn't pay for Developers if they wouldn't make a profit out of it.

Throughout these years, I have watched many servers closing, such as McPvP, Kohi (because of Badlion partnership), MineHQ (now opening again), and now, Badlion.

It is really unfortunate, but I see why this had to happen.

Conclusion:
Badlion were dying. Staff Members are extremely toxic and unprofessional and its player base is toxic. Badlion Owners and Badlion Server (Gamemodes) is great. I'm sure Badlion isn't coming back, but I hope Badlion gives/sells prplz legal rights to own Kohi.

PM Link
I'm not sure if anyone here still remembers me as I quit minecraft in late 2016. I first joined badlion in 2014 around season 4 or 5 I think before builduhc or any of that existed. Thankfully enough I was blessed to be given the opportunity to become a builder and create several maps for season 11 and 12 - I remember the day I got builder rank in November of 2015 and how nostalgic I feel writing this. Even better I applied and was added as an SG moderator in early 2016. Unfortunately I made some dumb mistakes in june of 2016 which led to my demotion from staff. I never have played minecraft much since then but I will always remember badlion and the friends I met either in the staff team or on the server. I'd like to recognize some of the people I remember most from badlion. ItsIoz, slushy, half creeper, jazza, dolr and plenty of other youtubers and streamers I felt like I knew. Thank you for everything badlion and thank you for being one of the most fair, community centered, and outgoing (in my opinion) servers to reach the minecraft scene. Players probably dont understand how stressful it is to run a server while simultaneously developing new content and games. So once again badlion thank you.

God bless.
PM Link
Hey I know you.
PM Link
been here for a long time sad to see it close :(
PM Link
havent played for a white but miss the good times
PM Link
NOOO. (((

BADLION in my heart always

I had a good time there
PM Link
Been here a long time, was banned and stuff but I came back on after the appeal.

So sad this great server is closing down, and this server will forever be in our hearts.

P.S. is there a way Badlion Client would work for Mac?
PM Link
finally omg
PM Link
Well, This was unexpected for me.

I never actually had a chance to be a regular member of this server, and I'm sorry to learn that I will never have that opportunity anymore, but I have been watching this server as it made progress from outside. While I do not adore PvP that much, what drew me into this server was really its administration and owners. They had aims, principles and they always wanted to be one with the community, which is something I have never seen in a server as big as this before. It feels bad to see such a project close down, but regardless, I would like to thank everyone who has voluntarily and faithfully spent their time to make this server a better place. Neither Badlion nor Minecraft would be what it is without any of you, and I couldn't ever have any hope for this block game without your community. So, thanks.

Best of luck for the rest of your journey, everyone. I will not forget about the story that you guys wrote.
PM Link
i am so sad :(
PM Link
good bye
PM Link
I know you fucks get enough tags as is, but @MasterGberry and @Archybot I cannot thank you for the opportunity I've had here when I was an active member. This server has been here for some of the shittiest parts of my life and was a great outlet for me. It's so surreal that it's closing down. You guys did some insane shit with just minecraft as a platform. Can't wait to see what you guys accomplish in the future.

Much love to everyone who has made badlion possible.

-Lab
PM Link
https://golfweek.com/2017/02/18/19-year-old-sahith-theegala-having-a-blast-in-pga-tour-debut/

Never forget that man played on Badlion
PM Link