Store
Badlion Going Forward
Thank you Gberry and Archy for everything, and I mean it on a personal level.

Sad, but I hope the best.
PM Link
nooo
PM Link
Wow. Didn't expect that coming back to this site. Rip.
PM Link
<3 thanks for the great times
PM Link
rip :(
PM Link
☹️
PM Link
No porque :( el mejor servidor de la historia cierra
PM Link
It's so sad, Thanks for all Badlion Network.
PM Link
Quit Minecraft a while ago but truly amazing with what you guys have done with the server! Badlion was a part of my life for about 2 or 3 years and I was always remember all of the fun times I had on this server! Thank you to all who have helped it get as far as it did!
PM Link

PM Link
Ah man what a run its been. I quit mc a long time ago and now im finding out badlion is shutting down. Never thought id get sad over that but when i found out, wow. its been some time. i remember 5v5 scrims with my teams and meeting so many people who i could easily say were my friend. rest in peace
PM Link
sayounara badlion, and good bye no.1 pvp server,, :( by asian pvper
PM Link
I'm glad this server is going. Ever since I started playing this server, it's full of pvp gods who jitter click at 15cps and give you no opportunity.

I feel like this, the server is being shut down is a big opportunity for Minecraft and it's ungodly players.

I can't wait until we don't have a cancerous, godly, hackerous server blocking our outer community from their potential.
PM Link

NoMercykatchil wrote

sayounara badlion, and good bye no.1 pvp server,, :( by asian pvper

True
PM Link
Very sorry to hear about this. I loved Badlion and it helped me throw some bad times in my life. I hope that you all have a safe and fun rest of your life and hope you guys create a new server. Soon>
All The Best FencerChris
PM Link
No please…
PM Link
CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK PLS I PAYED 10$ YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME
PM Link
Super sad.

o7
PM Link
Sad to see

PM Link
well, shit. my golden days of badlion were back during map 1 of HCF on here. #Germany.
PM Link