Store
Badlion Going Forward
gg
PM Link
This server gave me depression but now I have depression because it's going away. :'(
PM Link
Bye Bye Badlion :(
PM Link
rip, no more servers to sweat on
PM Link
Was a great journey gentleman, I wish you all the best in future endeavors!
PM Link

BurntCactus wrote

Was a great journey gentleman, I wish you all the best in future endeavors!

One of the best Administrators this server has ever produced, pleasure seeing you again old friend.
PM Link
Ah the good old days. Remember how I used to have a lot of fun on this server. Well that was all in the past, I wish Badlion didn't have to close down but we all have to move on. Sad to see you go mates but good luck on your future endeavors. Will remember this server. Badlion was one of the best pvp servers out there
PM Link
F
PM Link
It's sad to see such a great network go like that, it really has been a great run, badlion just brings back so many good memories for me, and this is probably the biggest hit I have taken in the minecraft pvp community, I just can't imagine another server filling up the gap that badlion did, but you know what they say, every start must have an ending, and this is the end of one of the best and one of the most memorable servers in the history of minecraft, good luck guys.

Goodbye badlion :'(
PM Link
I'm glad this server is going. Ever since I started playing this server, it's full of pvp gods who jitter click at 15cps and give you no opportunity.

I feel like this, the server is being shut down is a big opportunity for Minecraft and it's ungodly players.

I can't wait until we don't have a cancerous, godly, hackerous server blocking our outer community from their potential.
PM Link
RIP :((((((((((((((((((
PM Link
Well, I would firstly like to say that Badlion has been a huge part of my childhood, I've been playing on it for years, really sad to see it close down. This and MCGamer, which closed 3 years ago were my favourite Minecraft servers of all time. It is understandable why Badlion closed, my time on Badlion has been enjoyable, from being a Mod, to Lion+, to YouTuber, I have enjoyed everything about Badlion. Thanks for putting up with my shit over the last 4+ years, goodbye Badlion.

- hxq
PM Link
Will be missed :(
PM Link
It was my pleasure to play on this server. I hope that Archy, and other staff will reopen some servers and try to enjoy with players. Thank you for everything. Here is my goodbye video :

PM Link
o7

Thanks for the good memories, everyone!

@Cheekyff @UVpickles @Cavasi will never forget you fuckers.
PM Link
o7 had fun back in 2015
PM Link
bye !!
PM Link
Anyone know any good sg servers now?
PM Link
Descansa en paz Badlion ;(
PM Link
Thanks for all the good times. Both Gberry and Archy were great to work in terms of getting my team's SG maps onto the network - the best out of any server that I had seen. They clearly took their work seriously and did all they could to see their dreams succeed. It was a privilege moderating under Octovon, then joining later onto the Build Team and taking on a map leader role there for about 6 months. This was a worthwhile experience and I'll remember it fondly.

- Justin
PM Link