no u
PM Link
gb badlion ;(
PM Link
Bye ;(
PM Link
rip
PM Link
Played on Badlion since 2014-2015. At that point in time i didnt have a premium account, but i buyed my account solely for Badlion,Badlion was the only good pvp server left.. even though after 2017 i stopped playing Minecraft often and in 2018 i barely play it anymore.. it was a good journey
PM Link
rip badlion
PM Link
:( COME BACK!
PM Link
Please we love Badlion server it is best server ever :(
PM Link
rip
PM Link
Shit man, I haven’t played mc consistently for a while I moved on to other games to play competitively. I haven’t been on in so long idk what to say. First off if nobody remembers me I am Glitch, been playing this server almost since it came out, grinded hardcore in almost every mode, went through the ups and downs of shit modes and good ones. I even played the beta servers so much I got rewarded for it, I recently got badlion client and have had years of fun here. Sad to see the place go, badlion was truly a part of my life, a salty, toxic and rewarding part of my life sometimes, but mostly the good part of my life. This server helped me when I had rough times with school, and life in general. Thanks for it all.
PM Link
:(
PM Link
im so sad rn :'(
PM Link
it's a prank ? :(
PM Link
Bl comes again
PM Link
https://twitter.com/archyb0t/status/1020369162751946753?s=21
PM Link
:(
PM Link

;^)

Also, I think it's safe to say I will never forget this part of my life and what Badlion meant to me.
PM Link
ejercicios para crecer de estatura: Rip badlion, i miss you.
PM Link
NUUUUUUU :((((
PM Link