Subscribe
Badlion Going Forward
Rip one of the best server.
PM Link
no
PM Link
:( Finish.

PM Link
RIP. You guys did a great job here, safe to say Minecraft was a big part of my life, at least for a little while.
PM Link
Noooo :(
PM Link

They could be go, but they would always be the best server of Minecraft PvP
PM Link
Will the website stay up or will that be gone too?
PM Link
First MCSG bitch slapped the entire pvp community, and now Badlion, except badlions is gonna hurt even more , Most people now have two options become a Hypixel Noob or PotPVP, but I think with the end of this era its an excellent opportunity to quit atleast thats what me and my friends are doing, we have all shared some good memories but all good things come to an end
PM Link
I dont play minecraft and havent for a long time. But there has never been a game I have been addicted to as much as I was to this. A lot of good memories but everything comes to an end. Rip
PM Link
RIP :(
PM Link
i dont understand does this mean the server will completely shutdown or be online thro the client?
PM Link
pls no this is best minecraft server i have been practicing on hypixel for months and one week of sg ffa on badlion made me alot better at pvp
PM Link
nooo, please
PM Link

What happens to the badlion is closing you love you
PM Link
:(
PM Link
End of a fantastic era. I have had many previous experiences on Badlion. It's the server that made me realise that I'm a PvPer and someone who enjoys playing competetive minecraft. I got my first UHC win in 2015, and what a day that was. I got to Emerald V in the last day of s14 badlion arena pvp in SG kit.
Admins, developers, moderators, builders, and all other staff members. Thank you for creating such an incredible community with some truly fascinatingly skilled PvPers. I'm just suffering from extreme shock at the moment that such a successful server could shut down. Thanks for everything you have done. Also can an admin message me on discord my account is LivelyCookie#1634. Bye Badlion.
PM Link
@DANTEH cum on minekraft for last day xDZXDXZD
PM Link
I just got Unbanned from 'Judgement Day' and this happens…..

Hope you guys Continue, was one of the best SERVER in the pvp community.
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
NOOOOO
PM Link