Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 71.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Going Forward
I haven't played recently, but Badlion still was a huge part of my life, I've spent hours on it and even was a staff in my past.
It's so sad to see that competitive PvP is going downhill, but I still must admit that I enjoyed every moment in here.
Thanks for this amazing experience!
PM Link
NOO PLS
PM Link

Samey wrote

Baelish wrote...

It wouldn’t make sense. I mean, for many people it doesn’t really matter if they’re getting banned because badlion is getting closed anyway.

It would make sense since that way we could find out who cheated all along…
PM Link
SAD
PM Link
G
PM Link
its troll
PM Link
:'(
PM Link
:(
PM Link
NICE YA ERA HORA ojala vuelva KOHI
PM Link
It was a pleasure to play :(
PM Link
Had a truly fantastic time on the server, sad to see it go.

The end of an era o7
PM Link
People will remember it forever, legends never die. I renamed my alt RememberBadlion and each time I will join a game on other servers some of you, lionbrothers, will see that name in the playerlist and remember how high badlion was.
This game and our community is dying, but I am here since many years, and I will stay on it until the end…
I destroyed 2 mouses on this server, but I loved it so much…
Well, I will try to not cry, this is the end of badlion, but I will never forget it.
RIP.
PM Link
Publish all projects on github please.
PM Link
:(
PM Link
Kapatılmasın Valux,Spain,Ultra falanhep kapandı eğer siz kapanırsanız bütün pvp kitlesi bitecek.
PM Link
lots of good memories :)
PM Link
I've played since season 10 or so, and this server has given me many leadership skills. Id like to state that ever since ultra and minemen club and other youtubers servers came out, badlion went on a slippery slope downhill, and couldn't get off. I enjoyed this a lot and goodbye.
PM Link
Now its the time to say GG…… :(
PM Link

JoshimovicUHC wrote

NICE YA ERA HORA ojala vuelva KOHI

this kid
PM Link
This was probably the last server I enjoyed playing minecraft on good bye friends :/
PM Link