Store
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.0 FPS Spoofing?
I was just casually playiing some Hypixel today when I felt laggy. I noticed that the Ping Tag via Baadlion Client 2.0 said 60. 60 obviously isn't bad, but I felt like I had 200-300 ping. I hit TAB and noticed that my connection, according to Hypixel, was a 3 bar, which you can certainly tell the difference between a 3 bar and 60ms. I do not know if this is a bug, I sure hope it is though, because if Badlion Client is spoofing my Ping I will certainly drop it.
PM Link
No we don't spoof anything (although I have been told that the ping mod might be wrong sometimes).
PM Link
Why would Badlion spoof your ping? It is either your connection or the server that determines your ping the client can do barely anything to improve your ping, Badlion's ping mod may be inaccurate but that is different.

Also, Ping and FPS are completely different things btw.
PM Link
lol
PM Link
Can confirm here, the ping mod shows wrong stuff.
It shows me having 20ms on hypixel while being logged in from EU. On the multiplayer server list, my ping is shown as 160ms-180ms.
PM Link
What do you mean you dont spoof anything? Thats the biggest lie i have heard since someone told me that I had a life. The ping "displayer" only displays 15 ms. When i log on to Hyperium, it ACTUALLY shows i have 75, not 15. Badlion, fix your crap
PM Link