Store
Blockhit Animations on 1.8.9
A lot of you may wonder why sometimes your pots wont throw or why you cant blockhit the ground if u left click first then right click , it's because of an animation bug with BLC. You cannot blockhit the ground and neither can u throw pots aswell as swing while doing it (Basically what every potpvper does) this was fixed in many other clients like PvPLounge (example here: https://i.noodle.pw/1dVDS.gif)

I personaly had switched to PvPLounge Client for that reason but i don't like that client as much as BLC , mainly because of worse frames. If this could be fixed i think a lot more people would come from pvplounge to BLC, and there had been many reports of this bug before but noone ever pays attention to it.

Please listen to this , it gives a disadvantage because not throwing pots when you're meant to can fuck u up a lot, especially in potpvp.
PM Link
This is only a problem in 1.8.9 and isn't a Badlion Client only problem. It happens in any 1.8.9 instance including default Minecraft launcher. Does Lounge client fix this problem in 1.8.9?
PM Link
This is a normal feature in 1.8 and above you can't left-click at the ground and right-click a potion at the ground at same time.

Sorry about this but unfortunately I don't think there is a fix for this.

Kind Regards -Weggaan
PM Link
PvPLounge Client have fixed it ? i dont know why you think there isn't a fix when there clearly is , please try out pvplounge client and you'll see what i mean.
PM Link

morhex wrote

PvPLounge Client have fixed it ? i dont know why you think there isn't a fix when there clearly is , please try out pvplounge client and you'll see what i mean.

I haven't noticed any animation bugs with 1.8.9 at all. I don't know if this is just a luck problem or it just hasn't happened to me. I'm not saying anyone is wrong I just haven't noticed it myself as I use 1.8.9 daily.
PM Link
I just tested this, 1.8.9 animations works fine.
PM Link
Guys , please hold left click FIRST on a block THEN hold right click on the block. Your sword wont block, whats so hard to understand
PM Link

morhex wrote

Guys , please hold left click FIRST on a block THEN hold right click on the block. Your sword wont block, whats so hard to understand

Then compare this to 1.7 , or pvplounge client on 1.8.9
PM Link
its left click and right click at the same time
PM Link
It allows you to break blocks while drinking potions, ect. It's not a vanilla feature so we didn;t add it since it could be considered cheating on many servers. We can maybe add it and not allow you to break blocks.
PM Link
ginie1 , yes thats how every other client has it implemented. its there but u cant break blocks.
Please add this it would be amazing.
PM Link