Store
Players Online: 67.6k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Punish for AutoClicker
Dear Team of BAC,

I love the Badlion Client and I always play with it because of its cool mods.

In my opinion, BAC partly destroyed Minecraft PvP.

The players no longer fight each other with their individual tactics (e.g. "W-Tab", "S-Tab" or similar), it only depends on who has adjusted his AutoClicker better (mostly SpeedAutoClicker from fabi.me: https://fabi.me/tools/speed-autoclicker/).

How about punishing people for this modification again, like before? I am aware that you can't detect every AutoClicker, but the common ones shouldn't be a problem (wasn't before). Little by little, you can add more and more AutoClickers for checking.

Also the fact that the punishments are deterrent should make the problem much smaller.

Yours sincerely
Chris | Indogermane
PM Link
I agree with this.
PM Link
I agree with this.
PM Link
Hello,

we no longer punish users for using autoclickers or macros…because we simply cannot accurately detect them with this new era of hardware with onboard memory coming into play. There are many users who have been using these types of macros for months now that have not been banned because we simply don't have a way to detect it. We are firm believers in giving everyone an equal chance at success when it comes to a fair playing field, such as competitive Minecraft pvp.
PM Link
Yes, I mentioned everything you said. Please refer to my complete argumentation, because punishing the common ones would help much!
PM Link
Hello?
PM Link
@Indogermane just read what @Aerozic wrote you, he explained it really good why we stopped punishing for autoclicker. I don't think that we will start to punish for that again.
PM Link
But he didnt refer to my complete argumentation…
PM Link