Store
Abonează-te
Breadcrumbs
Hi, my suggestion is to add to the badlion client the mod called breadcrumbs. This mod is used by faction players to find out where a faction is attacking both to attack and defend. I think many faction players already use badlion client as the main launcher but we suffer from having to switch to another to be able to use breadcrumbs when necessary. In case of
adding breadcrumbs to the badlion client will likely make it the main client for all faction players. Thank you.

Sorry if my English is difficult to understand, I use a translator to translate from Spanish.
Mesaj Privat Link
You may want to explain more in-depth what the breadcrumbs mod is. I looked it up, and there are a few results.
Mesaj Privat Link
https://youtu.be/o024mJfx50M

This one.
Mesaj Privat Link

BitoyogureZ wrote

Thanks for the fast reply!

+1, but maybe it should be one of the mods that has to be approved by servers.
Mesaj Privat Link
To my knowledge there are no servers that prohibit breadcrumbs but I suppose it would be nice to give the possibility of disabling it as it happens with schematics
Mesaj Privat Link
Breadcrumbs create a trail behind tnt and sand making it easier to track tnt cannon shots in minecraft factions. Breadcrumbs are aloud on almost every big factions server in the community. Bringing this feature to Badlion Client would bring hundreds of factions players to the badlion client (most use forge).
Mesaj Privat Link

And they should also add a kill aura thanks
Mesaj Privat Link
+1 on the kill aura that is a nice idea maybe even xray to the client for hypixel bedwars
Mesaj Privat Link

Showad wrote

+1 on the kill aura that is a nice idea maybe even xray to the client for hypixel bedwars

Malparido wrote

And they should also add a kill aura thanks

This is a serious suggestion, refrain from commenting if you have nothing to contribute please
Mesaj Privat Link

BitoyogureZ wrote

Showad wrote...

Malparido wrote...

This is a serious suggestion, refrain from commenting if you have nothing to contribute please

It's all in good fun man.
Mesaj Privat Link
Breadcrumbs is a concept which allows you to track where you went (draws line behind your character) or allows you to track the trajectory of a sand or tnt (draws line behind the flying entity).
Mesaj Privat Link
Good
+1
Mesaj Privat Link

Showad wrote

Excellent idea, you also forgot to add the fly.

It is a serious suggestion you should take it into account
Mesaj Privat Link
i am sorry but that is a forbiden cheat
ps: if you want breadbumps (i don't promote it) impact is a cheat client it has breadbumps this makes clear that its an forbiden mod
Mesaj Privat Link

royalconstructor wrote

i am sorry but that is a forbiden cheat
ps: if you want breadbumps (i don't promote it) impact is a cheat client it has breadbumps this makes clear that its an forbiden mod
The mod is called BreadCrumbs, not "breadbumps".

It is not any kind of hack client, inform yourself before commenting.
Mesaj Privat Link
+1
Mesaj Privat Link