Store
Perm Ban Appeal
IGN (that you were banned on): EmJay
When were you banned: 01 April 2015 - 03:36 AM
Which server were you banned from: All
Ban Reason and disconnection message: You are currently banned for 'Death Threats' Go appeal at … etc.
Any real evidence to dispute: No, I didn't think this would be taken this seriously.
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Quite honestly I was surprised that I was banned for this. I was playing potpvp and I was being constantly harassed and pestered by a player that I kept beating. I ignored all of his private message insults and kept playing, then he came up against me in a 1v1 ranked game and purposely provoked me by 1) not attempting to fight 2) constantly fishing rodding me back and camping behind structures in the map.. This went on for too long and as I was typing he ran up at me and killed me. I didn't really care despite losing alot of elo, and laughed it off but then he said things like ' so bad ' and 'easy' which were not picked up on and private messages which he taunted me in. At this point I was fed up and I understand that I reacted in a wrong fashion, but I was in a bad mood and this didn't help it. Also there was no reaction from anyone else and from the player himself so I logged off to calm down and thought that was the end of the matter. I understand I should not have responded that way but I'm stunned that I was permanently banned because I've seen far more toxic and vicious threats/attacks in chat which have gone unnoticed and even when noticed, they received a temp mute. For me to be banned permanently from all servers after playing on this server for so long and donating ( +rank) I feel may be an overreaction and quite frankly saddens me. I've always tryed to be a good sport in all the games I've played and in this situation I was provoked into a reaction that isn't usual from me. I feel like a temporary mute for a few days would have been a better punishment for me but a permanent ban from all servers has stunned me. I must state once again that I understand my reaction was wrong but people make mistakes and I would hope that you see that and therefore accept my appeal. In future I will begin using the ./ignore command which I didn't know existed till now, to avoid losing my temper with provocative players.

@Diaka2015

Thank you.
PM Link
I apologise for my behaviour and I stress that I understand exactly what I did wrong and didn't realise it would become a big deal.

@Diaka2015
PM Link
Looks like you are deeply sorry about your actions. Reappeal in a week for serving your time.
PM Link