Store
Unfair mute.
(I understand this is not the format for ban appeals but this is a mute so I figured there was no need)

I was on my alt account xMj playing pot pvp and I was randomly muted. I'm 99% sure I hadn't said anything muteable and I want to know why I was muted. I would like a screenshot from the mod who muted to prove why I was muted. It says hackusations on the mute but the closest thing I've said to that is 'You're not legit' to a player and it was a comment on their PVP style not accusing them of hacks. I'm a donater on both of my accounts and try to support badlion as much as I can and this is how I am repayed. I wanted a clean slate with badlion with my new account and now I have a mute on the new account that I find bizarre and unnecessary so once again I would like the mod (RastaNinja) to show me proof of why I was muted and I will shut up if it's a fair case.

@skrrrrtskrrrrrt

@MasterGberry

PM Link
Reply to this thread using the format found here.
PM Link
http://prntscr.com/6wg4jb

I see that as a hackusation, you wouldn't use the term 'not legit' if you were talking about their play style.
PM Link
In that context Legit refers to the players insistence on constantly running away and refusing to fight. I was implying that he's not a respectable pvp'er due to his play style which consisted of him/her rodding me back and camping the whole match ( which I recall is not allowed). If I wanted to hackusate I would have called him a hacker straight up which I do not believe he/she did. My statement was aimed purely at the style of play and nothing to do with hackusating. Either way I feel it's highly unfair to have been muted like that but there's nothing I can do now so I guess this matter is closed.

~
PM Link
@ginie1
PM Link
Sorry but it's muteable.

''You're not legit'' is Hackusating. Even if you didn't mean it that way, it's player disrespect.
PM Link