Store
DoctorSexy/MadeInHolland - toxicity
IGN: HalfCreeper

Accused Person: DoctorSexy (=MadeInHolland ?)

Server: ArenaPvP EU1

Crime Committed: Toxicity

Evidence:

I beat MadeInHolland in a Vanilla match. He logs off, then this 'DoctorSexy' person starts to message me.

MadeInHolland has had several punishments regarding the use of cancer related slurs. He is currently muted on both MadeInHolland and MadeInHollandv2. If DoctorSexy is not the same person then treat this as a normal report.

[13:23:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] lmao
[13:23:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] how you killed madeinholland
[13:23:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] he recorded the whole fight
[13:23:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] hes going to put it up on yt
[13:23:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] and everyone is going to hate you
[13:23:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] Im in a call with him
[13:23:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] he said he lost all his respect for you
[13:24:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] he really hates you now
[13:24:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DoctorSexy -> me] you sweaty tryhard cancer cunt

Check server's chat logs for confirmation.

Date of Evidence: October 31st 2015
PM Link

Either it's not the same person, or it's a shared account I guess. It was just suspicious how he logged off, then DoctorSexy joins and when DoctorSexy left MadeInHolland joins again.
PM Link
@freekkiller
PM Link
Perm muted. He still can't behave in chat. Thanks!
PM Link