Store
Subscrever
Youtube/Twitch/Famous Applications
Türkçesi için buraya tıkla
Oprimele aqui para la version en Español
Klicke hier für die Deutsche Version
Cliquez ici pour la version française

We want to allow the players who support us/advertise us to have perks on our servers. If you lost a special rank, it's because you either don't play on here or you don't meet the requirements. If you were a perma donator before getting a special rank and you don't have it anymore, post below. Having a rank on Badlion means you are not allowed to produce content in any way on any blacklisted servers. A full list of blacklisted servers is available here : https://www.badlion.net/wiki/blacklisted-servers

Get Support from our UHC Staff Team if you are granted a rank by joining our Discord Server and using the #uhc-help-desk-chat channel https://www.badlion.net/wiki/discord (info on how to get your rank on our Discord server).

PLEASE NOTE - If you have a perm ban that was issued less than one month ago, do not apply because you will be instantly denied

PLEASE NOTE v2 - If you post your application more than one time before the apps are handled, you may be subject to instant denial, post only ONCE and be patient!

Youtube:

- 3,000 subscribers
- 3 videos on Badlion within the past 3 months
- At least 300 views per Badlion video

Twitch:
- 3,000 followers
- 50 people on average watching you on Badlion

Famous:

- 15,000 subscribers on Youtube
- 3 videos on Badlion within the past 3 months (Youtube)
- At least 2,000 views per video (Youtube)

— OR —

- 15,000 followers on Twitch
- 150 people on average watching you on Badlion (Twitch)

Famous+:

75,000 subscribers on Youtube
1 video on Badlion within the past 30 days (Youtube)
At least 10,000 views per video (Youtube)

— OR —

50,000 followers on Twitch
500 people on average watching you on Badlion (Twitch)

Application

In game name?:
What rank are you applying for?:
Do you meet the requirements listed above?:
Link to channel/twitch:
Link to Twitter (if you have one):
(YT/Famous)Do you have 5 videos on Badlion?:
Please make all your Badlion videos into a public playlist, have you done this?:
Please create a link to your Badlion profile on your channel so I know the account belongs to you, have you done this?:
Average views per video/stream ?:
What servers do you produce content on within Badlion?:
What language do you speak on your channel?:
Do you agree to not uploading content from blacklisted servers?:

Comment with your application ONE TIME and expect a reply within one to two weeks
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
I dont understand something, if someones got 8k subs and he is getting over 5k views per video, isnt he qualified for Famous, isnt it more important views than subs, and every one can get high number of subs by doing sub4sub and so on? This is some random question i had on mind, so dont understand it like any hate or similiar.
Kind Gratings
-Niki13Gaming
PM Link

Niki13Gaming wrote

I dont understand something, if someones got 8k subs and he is getting over 5k views per video, isnt he qualified for Famous, isnt it more important views than subs, and every one can get high number of subs by doing sub4sub and so on? This is some random question i had on mind, so dont understand it like any hate or similiar.
Kind Gratings
-Niki13Gaming

You need both
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
In game name?: Smqcked
What rank are you applying for?: Famous
Do you meet the requirements listed above?: YAS
Link to channel/twitch: twitch.tv/smqckeduhc
(YT/Famous)Do you have 5 videos on Badlion?: Yes
Please make all your Badlion videos into a public playlist, have you done this?: I can
Average views per video/stream ?: 400-500
Do you agree to not uploading content from blacklisted servers?: YEs
PM Link
If someone had Famous before this update with 10k subs will he remain his rank even he don't have 75k subs? Or any other rank?
Also what's the permissions for YT & Twitch after this update and for other ranks? (also after this update) @Pokenick
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
Tópico está trancado