Subscribe
SG 2.0
that poster is freaking golden
PM Link
Of fucking course. Only fucking donators. Fucking bullshit
PM Link

DqrkCombo wrote

Stop, we chose to pay and donate to the server. Donations are a big part of what keeps this server running, We deserves this because we help keep the server running. also its not that long so chill
PM Link

WackMySackJack wrote

DqrkCombo wrote...

Stop, we chose to pay and donate to the server. Donations are a big part of what keeps this server running, We deserves this because we help keep the server running. also its not that long so chill
GBerry said "soon" 3 months ago. I bet sg 2.0 is coming out November 2nd 2017
PM Link

DqrkCombo wrote

WackMySackJack wrote...

Have some respect, the devs work their asses off to keep the people of badlion happy. Redoing SG is no where near easy and it takes alot of time, just be patient because they are working hard to finish it. If you dont wanna wait for sg go to a new server.
PM Link

DqrkCombo wrote

WackMySackJack wrote...

blame smelly
PM Link
hype
PM Link
Great. Even though I'm not a donator I'm happy because this means it should be coming very soon.
PM Link

DqrkCombo wrote

how is that bullshit? they paid money to support the server so giving them a beta for SG 2.0 is completely reasonable.
PM Link
YESYEYSYESYESYYESY SO MUCH HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
PM Link

JusserBuilds wrote

The hype level is over 9000

EDIT: Gberry's photoshop skills are on point

Credit to @SmellyPenguin

I don't do photoshop
PM Link

DqrkCombo wrote

Yes people who pay for stuff here at Badlion are given priority for new features to test them out. This is a standard practice for practically every gaming company. Go ask Blizzard about selling beta access via pre-orders.
PM Link
They aren't selling beta.. GBerry said it was coming out soon afterwards anyways they just get a small sneak peek like really the comments lol
PM Link
I waited for this like

PM Link
hype!
PM Link
OH SHIT WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE

but yeah, as soon as it comes out expect a video! :D
PM Link

eSnowyy wrote

mcswagcopftw wrote...

It is a major update for SG. It is a plugin redesign (pretty sure) and adds more maps, new voting system to give other new maps a time to shine, remade tiering system, etc. You will see everything is just about a week or two. Stay tuned! :)
thank you
PM Link
Finally this is coming out! It has been so long
PM Link
I don't see why non-donators are complaining. Donators pay to get access to the beta which all games do (all stats will be wiped) but they have to deal with the bugs and such that we will be fixing.
PM Link
One question, what donators get access? One time normal donators([D]) didn't get access to some beta if I remember correctly.
PM Link