Store
Players Online: 59.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Can you guys watch my chocolate milk one sec?
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
This is making me nut
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

StoreBoughtEggs wrote...

whoa there

PM Link
not the choccy milk :(((((
PM Link
wow… sorry about your milk.. here's a new one :d

PM Link
Not funny.
Stolen from Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Trashvis/status/836565302993371136
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

what…… what??

how do you know everything
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

And? What's the issue?
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

wdym Just because someone else needed people on the Internet to look after their chocolate milk, doesn't mean I stole any meme??
PM Link
A shitpost with 2 pages is top trending…

Honestly I think mods should be able to revolve meaningless threads from trending because it's getting annoying.
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

You're a genius lol
PM Link

zBlackPinq wrote

Honestly I think mods should be able to revolve meaningless threads from trending because it's getting annoying.

Stop taunting jarecl, it ain't funny
PM Link

naimsm wrote

zBlackPinq wrote...

Stop taunting jarecl, it ain't funny
taunting? yeah no I'm just speaking my mind here and if somebody gets mad it's their fault
PM Link
I drank it
PM Link

zBlackPinq wrote

At the end of the day I'm not the one who's forum banned. Stop being a negative nancy thank you. Also I post a lot of meaningful threads too so ya know.
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

zBlackPinq wrote...

At the end of the day I'm not the one who's forum banned. Stop being a negative nancy thank you. Also I post a lot of meaningful threads too so ya know.
You do post some very good threads that are helpful but this isn't one.

And don't be that guy that says "at least I'm not _____" for a comeback, it's a dick move. One time a friend of mine that I've known for 4 years irl was playing soccer with me and I accidentally tripped him and I said "take that L" as a joke but then he got up and said "well at least I don't __________" (you might be able to find out what goes there from the count of underscores) What he said was something very personal to me and I actually fucking cried after he said this to me. Don't bring "forum banned" into a COMPLETELY different thing that I said.
PM Link

zBlackPinq wrote

Jinxful wrote...

And don't be that guy that says "at least I'm not _____" for a comeback, it's a dick move. One time a friend of mine that I've known for 4 years irl was playing soccer with me and I accidentally tripped him and I said "take that L" as a joke but then he got up and said "well at least I don't __________" (you might be able to find out what goes there from the count of underscores) What he said was something very personal to me and I actually fucking cried after he said this to me. Don't bring "forum banned" into a COMPLETELY different thing that I said.

you are in no position to tell other people that their posts are useless
PM Link

zBlackPinq wrote

Jinxful wrote...

You're the one who got forum banned for ragethread and all the shit which can be considered as shitposting, honestly you should stfu because you're making a fool of yourself.
PM Link
*Supposed to take care of one glass of chocolate milk*
*drops like 6 of them*
PM Link

zBlackPinq wrote

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/revolve
PM Link