Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 71.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
brndy
I probably need @UVpickles to tell Jarecl for saying that inappropriate comments in my thread, he probably saying "stop sucking his dick please" its really annoying.
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

I probably need @UVpickles to tell Jarecl for saying that inappropriate comments in my thread, he probably saying "stop sucking his dick please" its really annoying.
What he said isn't punishable. He stated his opinion, if you don't like it, ignore it. If it gets too out of hand, then I'll be more than hapoy to delete it.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Tbh theres no such thing as a nice blockgame pvper (except snoopy <3) idk why but its unfortunately true
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Wow he's so toxic. What a fake.

yea but nobody believes ihacklite
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Zaptelus wrote...

yea but nobody believes ihacklite

Yep , no one believes u , no one.
(Sarcasm)
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

Wow. No offense but How childish r u
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

How ironic…
PM Link
What even is this thread.
PM Link
oh, @iHackLiTE that's fine :(
PM Link
really
PM Link
This thread is fucking stupid. Most people act differently in game to different people compared to how they act in ts with their friends. You can't judge brndy for getting mad at Jarecl because he was being annoying. Most people get mad at him. And @iHackLiTE I don't know why but you always try to make these kind of threads about you. It annoys the hell out of me. I don't know why I care enough to write all this out but yeah. It's stupid that everyone is like "wow this video has changed my opinion of my beloved dear little baby now I believe he's super duper toxic and i will hate him now".
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

This thread is fucking stupid. Most people act differently in game to different people compared to how they act in ts with their friends. You can't judge brndy for getting mad at Jarecl because he was being annoying. Most people get mad at him. And @iHackLiTE I don't know why but you always try to make these kind of threads about you. It annoys the hell out of me. I don't know why I care enough to write all this out but yeah. It's stupid that everyone is like "wow this video has changed my opinion of my beloved dear little baby now I believe he's super duper toxic and i will hate him now".

Uh, do a bit more research before you say something like this. Brndy gets his little Doxing/DDosing friends to fuck with people when he loses at minecraft, he deserves the disrespect.

Also, couldn't care less if I annoy you since the majority of Rift goes out of their way to bother me.
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Uh, do a bit more research before you say something like this. Brndy gets his little Doxing/DDosing friends to fuck with people when he loses at minecraft, he deserves the disrespect.

Also, couldn't care less if I annoy you since the majority of Rift goes out of their way to bother me.

I never said brndy was a good or bad person. Just that it's stupid that people are judging off of a video like that lol. It's not up to me to decide that and honestly I don't really care how people view him. And yah that's fair but IMO the way you act kinda brings all the negativity on you. Like you inadvertently bring it on yourself.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

are you retarded dude i traded with im in nodebuff and he beat me i didnt message him or anything dumbass you cant fucking assume i was being annoying get your facts

edit: looking over the whole post, dude what the fuck, cunt, what is your problem
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Wow he's so toxic. What a fake.
ask @iHackLiTE he probably has tons of shit on him
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

are you retarded dude i traded with im in nodebuff and he beat me i didnt message him or anything dumbass you cant fucking assume i was being annoying get your facts

edit: looking over the whole post, dude what the fuck, cunt, what is your problem

calm downnnnn Jesus Christ. I never meant you were being annoying in terms of messaging (although there's a good chance you were). I meant you were being annoying in terms of playstyle
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

oh, @iHackLiTE that's fine :(
oh its ok for ihack to hate brndy but because im not #1 global it's not ok for me to hate anyone!!!!
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

Jarecl wrote...

calm downnnnn Jesus Christ. I never meant you were being annoying in terms of messaging (although there's a good chance you were). I meant you were being annoying in terms of playstyle
1. that was the only fucking screenshot
2. i didnt record the fight that he messaged that to me over
3. that message was way before that fight that i recorded

now stop fucking assuming…
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

1. that was the only fucking screenshot
2. i didnt record the fight that he messaged that to me over
3. that message was way before that fight that i recorded

now stop fucking assuming…

Bro calm down Jesus hahaha. I don't know why you're getting so heated. You weren't trading with him also, he was beating you (not by a lot) and then you decided to play super agro. Win by .5 or however much and then upload. I would be annoyed if someone did that against me.
PM Link
Thread is locked