Aura [Social / Competitive] [Global] [UHC] [Arena]

Faaris wrote

IGN: Faaris

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Ominous, Etheral

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 15

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):None

Which proxy do you play on:EU

Discord Name + Hashtag: Faaris #8808

Why Aura?(Elaborate): Its comepetitive clan with good players in. Wanna try it out

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : depends sometimes i can be really nice and sometimes very toxic ill say 6

Which requirements do you meet?: Im 1660 global was top 10 global and sg in beta.

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?:

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points rod weakpoints bow

What can you bring to the clan?: Everything

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): nope

Denied, PM one of the other clan staff members for reason.
PM Link

Louwrah wrote

IGN: Louwrah

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): No

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 22yo

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): No rank but soon as I get paied Lion

Which proxy do you play on: EU/NA (mostly EU)

Discord Name + Hashtag: Louwrah#6290

Why Aura?(Elaborate):

Because I would like to know other people. Participate in events with them. The few people I spoke to were very friendly

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : outsidly [1] (It rarely happens I rage when I'm very tilted) and interiorly [4]

Which requirements do you meet?: No one except participate in events

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I'm decent at editing and gfx

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong : Sword, Rod. Weak points : Bow (I'm still practicing)

What can you bring to the clan?: Experience, maturity and a new active good melee player who practices each day

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): I'm certainly not the best but I'm decent at gfx, editing

Accepted
PM Link

pnoswad wrote

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): no

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 17

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): no

Which proxy do you play on: na

Discord Name + Hashtag: Dawson#8456

Why Aura?(Elaborate): I am a really good player and i feel as if i can help with clanwars!

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 0, look at my punishments page.

Which requirements do you meet?: 1. Friends with Officers/Owners 2. (to be continued) ~Gold Global 1500+
~Platinum 1800+ in 1 or more archer kits

What are your strong points? Weak points?:

What can you bring to the clan?:

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):

Pending
PM Link

hup234hup wrote

IGN: hup234hup

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Genesis, Ezra, Rift, Etheral, Zoo

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 17(18 in a few days)

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Donator

Which proxy do you play on: N.A.

Discord Name + Hashtag: hup234hup#5202

Why Aura?(Elaborate): Lot of friends in the clan and I feel like it could grow to be a good competitive clan

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : in game 1 on teamspeak 5 or so

Which requirements do you meet?: gold global, platinum+ in 2 bow ladders, Sapphire in 1 ladder

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: 6

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Bow, Defensive playstyles, Rod pvp

What can you bring to the clan?: Good active and (usually) friendly player

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Not really no :v

Accepted!
PM Link
IGN: animalLime

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Ominous, ZooGang

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 14

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Player council and Lion

Which proxy do you play on: NA

Discord Name + Hashtag: Limeintine #9006

Why Aura?(Elaborate): My uncle Skwurt retired from his minecraft career so I’m going to the best gang there is rn.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 5

Which requirements do you meet?: 1500 global, Top 10 iron. And I was em2 diamond gold 1 global last season

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: A couple of ex-Zoo members that r in the clan could vouch for me. I guess I’m well known in the community?

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong: No-Rod melee, Short and medium range bow. Can fastbridge and good at CTF and domination. Weak: I’m meh at CTW, long range I suck at, anything with lava I get rekted, and I’m ok at rod melee

What can you bring to the clan?: I’m very active and willing to get involved with the community

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc. I used to make edits but ever since I lost my editing software I’m trash without it
PM Link
IGN: BicBBBBBBB

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Yes, TheZoo and Reach

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): I was Premium before

Discord Name + Hashtag: Gitano3#1424

Why Aura?(Elaborate): Because I want to play with active clans that play scrims or clan wars. I think this clan is pretty active and I heard you won the domination tournament Congrats. :)

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 2

Which requirements do you meet?: Emerald 1900+ BuildUHC and Gold Global 1500+

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Friends with Officers like McUnbreakable.

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong Points good at bow and melee. Weak Points is at rodding, but I'm getting used to it.

What can you bring to the clan?: I can do some clan wars and hangout together in discord chat.

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): I'm good at playing games like cs:go or overwatch if you guys played those games you can play with me :)
PM Link

BicBBBBBBB wrote

Why Aura?(Elaborate): Because I want to play with active clans that play scrims or clan wars. I think this clan is pretty active and I heard you won the domination tournament Congrats. :)

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Friends with Officers like McUnbreakable.

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong Points good at bow and melee. Weak Points is at rodding, but I'm getting used to it.

What can you bring to the clan?: I can do some clan wars and hangout together in discord chat.

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): I'm good at playing games like cs:go or overwatch if you guys played those games you can play with me :)

Since you don't appear to have any arena games played on this account, are you using alts?
PM Link
yes sometimes but i usually play on this alt all the time
PM Link
IGN: ImMischaYT

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Dabbers, Abstract

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Changes (atm plus)

Which proxy do you play on: I can play everything on EU and it is my main reagion, but I can play all melee based kits on NA very well.

Discord Name + Hashtag: ImMischa#3900

Why Aura?(Elaborate): It seems to be a really strong Clan. I also know some people in the Clan and I hope it will be a chilled time.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 4 in chat/ 1-2 in TS/discord

Which requirements do you meet?: 1800+ in NoDebuff (and 1700 Debuff); ~1750 Global atm; 1800+ Archer; Sapphire in GApple

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I dont meet any of them :(

What are your strong points? Weak points?: I can play good in a team, after I know how this team works. I am an activ player, but most time only in the evening. I can play many kits, but I am really bad in rod kits like Build UHC and SG.

What can you bring to the clan?: I bring cultural diversity :^). Idk what what to say here xD

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): 5,6k subs on YT; Playercouncil on ImMischa; always on BAC
PM Link

animalLIME wrote

IGN: animalLime

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Ominous, ZooGang

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Player council and Lion

Discord Name + Hashtag: Limeintine #9006

Why Aura?(Elaborate): My uncle Skwurt retired from his minecraft career so I’m going to the best gang there is rn.

Which requirements do you meet?: 1500 global, Top 10 iron. And I was em2 diamond gold 1 global last season

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: A couple of ex-Zoo members that r in the clan could vouch for me. I guess I’m well known in the community?

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong: No-Rod melee, Short and medium range bow. Can fastbridge and good at CTF and domination. Weak: I’m meh at CTW, long range I suck at, anything with lava I get rekted, and I’m ok at rod melee

What can you bring to the clan?: I’m very active and willing to get involved with the community

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc. I used to make edits but ever since I lost my editing software I’m trash without it

Accepted!
PM Link

ImMischaYT wrote

IGN: ImMischaYT

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Dabbers, Abstract

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Changes (atm plus)

Which proxy do you play on: I can play everything on EU and it is my main reagion, but I can play all melee based kits on NA very well.

Discord Name + Hashtag: ImMischa#3900

Why Aura?(Elaborate): It seems to be a really strong Clan. I also know some people in the Clan and I hope it will be a chilled time.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 4 in chat/ 1-2 in TS/discord

Which requirements do you meet?: 1800+ in NoDebuff (and 1700 Debuff); ~1750 Global atm; 1800+ Archer; Sapphire in GApple

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I dont meet any of them :(

What are your strong points? Weak points?: I can play good in a team, after I know how this team works. I am an activ player, but most time only in the evening. I can play many kits, but I am really bad in rod kits like Build UHC and SG.

What can you bring to the clan?: I bring cultural diversity :^). Idk what what to say here xD

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): 5,6k subs on YT; Playercouncil on ImMischa; always on BAC

Accepted!
PM Link

BicBBBBBBB wrote

Denied
PM Link
randos
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

randos

you are a big noob!
PM Link
IGN:
BowSweat (usually JuanLovesTacos)

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan):
yea abstract, synergy, others that I forget what their names r.

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):

donor and donor plus on alt
Which proxy do you play on:
NA

Discord Name + Hashtag:

tacos#2754
Why Aura?(Elaborate):
blas is in this clan and abstract is dead

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) :

3 usually. if I'm arguing I can be 11/10
Which requirements do you meet?:

global 1500 and 1800 in archer kit (iron)

amigos with blas

tacos. hardshell tacos.
bow sweat

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): btw I record and get decent fps while recording (400-700) and I'm really good at diamond, sg, and decent at build I could probably get 1800 in those kits jus haven't grinded yet.
PM Link

BowSweat wrote

IGN:
BowSweat (usually JuanLovesTacos)

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan):
yea abstract, synergy, others that I forget what their names r.

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):

donor and donor plus on alt
Which proxy do you play on:
NA

Discord Name + Hashtag:

tacos#2754
Why Aura?(Elaborate):
blas is in this clan and abstract is dead

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) :

3 usually. if I'm arguing I can be 11/10
Which requirements do you meet?:

global 1500 and 1800 in archer kit (iron)

amigos with blas

tacos. hardshell tacos.
bow sweat

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): btw I record and get decent fps while recording (400-700) and I'm really good at diamond, sg, and decent at build I could probably get 1800 in those kits jus haven't grinded yet.

Accepted
PM Link
IGN: Kauze (Also known as Bluuiish)

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Current officer ot Team Reach and i have been in dabbers & some other shitty clans

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Lion+ on my main

Which proxy do you play on: EU BABY

Discord Name + Hashtag: Bluuiish#5492

Why Aura?(Elaborate): I wanna meet new friends and I saw ora, it looks like a strong & cool clan where i can meet new good players.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 6? idk i cant rly tell my toxicity, but whenever i type "L" its cuz of me killin an irl friend, thats y i get muted sometimes…

Which requirements do you meet?: idk, im 1500 global and im plat at 2 kits - iron (archer kit) and builduhc, but im gold at pot, archer
& sg, im gonna get platinum in diamond l8ter but i could do a lot better in every singe kit but its the start of the season kinda so i dont wanna sweat arena 1v1s yet

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: im a pack maker, not so known but i have made 6 packs, 4 of them are currently released
with one that has almost 1000 downloads and the other 3 have 300+

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Bow is my week point, even tho i play it everyday now so i can improve alot, my strong point is my game sense, i rly know when to do what!!

What can you bring to the clan?: Competitivness? Teamwork! i play 2v2s much & stuff so i am kinda a more like a team player so i can bring teamwork and i love makin stupid jokes so i will bring bad humour? idk

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):As i said im a pack maker, im currently pretty good at makin gfx even tho i try my best to improve my gfx designs before releasin it!!
PM Link
IGN: animalSALTY

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Bliss, Reach, theZoo

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus :v

Discord Name + Hashtag: animalSALTY#6313

Why Aura?(Elaborate): I want to be part of a competitive clan and already friends with a lot of the clan members.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 7

Which requirements do you meet?: None… yet, could meet the Build easily, SG and Global but I am waiting to get new internet, because I don't want lag out mid fight. Happened twice to 1300's so I am dramatized from my terrible experiences :v

6. Have a player/playerS vouch for me, players include –> sewl, iUHQ, hup234hup, FastNut and Polra

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points would be rod combo womboes, lava and short range bowing. Weak points would probably be pot and long range bowing

What can you bring to the clan?: pvp and am a chill 14 year old and some builduhc pvp

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): clicking
PM Link
IGN: animalARROWS

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Rift, Stride, Ominous, Dust, Influence, and Yikes

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus

Discord Name + Hashtag: GreenArrows#8297

Why Aura?(Elaborate): Seems like it's going active again which is why I left because of how inactive the clan was. Anyways, just wanna join up the clan that has good players.

Which requirements do you meet?: 1800 in 2 bow kits (Archer and Iron) and 1600 Global

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Somewhat known

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points are bow, rodding, lava, water, and block spam. Weak points are potting and chugging/gapping

What can you bring to the clan?: Contribute to the bow roster.

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Nope
PM Link
#zoo
PM Link