Store
Players Online: 48.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2.0 - More Awesome Features for Lion+ Rank
good stuff
PM Link
Looks great!
PM Link
I have already redeemed the code for the lion+ range and tells me that my code and tells me that it has already been redeemed when nadien has access to the mail apart mia
PM Link
Beautiful update!
PM Link
cool
PM Link
I have already redeemed the code for the lion+ range and tells me that my code and tells me that it has already been redeemed when nadien has access to the mail apart mia
PM Link
LET'S GO BOYS!!
PM Link
Sweet!
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
There should be sales every once in a while
PM Link
what are the benefits of the lion rank?
PM Link

Kiter wrote

what are the benefits of the lion rank?

You can read the full list of the Lion+ perks here: https://store.badlion.net/category/ranks
PM Link
Hype
PM Link
I can not , Help ME Please…
PM Link
It might be a huge disadvantage for some people if you can choose ping intervals, cause some people might not be able to get in matches cause there ping is either too high or too low.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

It might be a huge disadvantage for some people if you can choose ping intervals, cause some people might not be able to get in matches cause there ping is either too high or too low.

I am quite confident that the number of people who have access to this feature will always be quite low….so it should never be a problem. Just gives the people who buy the feature a bit more power in who they play.

Also you can only specify a max ping, not a min ping.
PM Link
Im dont taking any email pls send me my email: -snip-
My Game Name :EmirhanPlbyk_v2

P L E A S E B A D L İ O N P L E A A A A A S E E E E E E E
PM Link
IM DON T GİVİNG ANY LİON+ MAİL WHY
PM Link
IM DONT GİVİNG ANY LİON+ MAİL WHY MY MAİL İS -snip-
PM Link
<o/
PM Link