Store
Koknia's AMA

Emogan wrote

Koknia wrote...

Is there anything you can take from badlion to use for real life? Leadership? idk nothing comes to mind

How has the staff team changed you? It honestly changed me more than I expected. before I joined the staff team, I was one of those players who would be pissed off at everything and be a very toxic person overall. I'm pretty sure being on the staff team showed how patient I can be and I typically try to use it every else.

opinion? Emogan, I can tell you handle a lot of the Community's Ideas and try to put reason in something that you don't want to be implemented and things you do want to be implemented as intellectually as possible and I am really thankful you do so much for the Community :PP
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

How did you find out about Badlion? TheCampingRusher

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world? Sweden because you're there duh

What languages can you speak other than English? only English I'm not cool like u array :_:

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft? I really want to play Overwatch but I can't :( I mostly play fortnite now so rip

Name something that bothers you a lot (doesn't have to be about Badlion or games.). All the ungrateful people out there

If you had one wish, what would you wish for? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P) To make the world a more peaceful place free of fights

Opinion? :3
You are probably the first ever staff member that I knew personally. Imo ur probably my favorite Swedish person out there and I genuinely think you are one of the most easiest people to get along with. I really hope we can be the best of friends for a long time, and I really mean that even tho I'm always toxic to u. I'm also so glad we started to talk so much again and your promotion to Senior made me so happy. My baby Leo grows up so fast <333
PM Link
is it gay if u say no homo?

op?
PM Link

wpc wrote

Favorite ice cream? you asked this last time ^_^ Cookies n Cream and Chocolateee

Opinion? Imo, one of the greatest mineman staff out there. Keep up the great work man, and I'm happy you tried your best to help me when you mentored. Third times the charm boi. #WpcForManager #WpcForPresident
PM Link

Toblerone456 wrote

is it gay if u say no homo? wot

op? finish my video and then I'll give you an opinion dad
PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? Ask me im finna grind fortnite on the weekend. Thought that was pretty cringe considering he's in his last 30's

What’s the most useless talent you have? Idk

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing? I want all my body parts ty

Opinion? I haven't known you personally, but you're pretty active in the UHC department
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Will you eat my ass?

Computer Specs?

Are you ToxicJolt?

Opinion :v
PM Link

Pika12X wrote

Opinion?
cool dood
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Will you eat my ass? not in a million years

Computer Specs? Mac

Are you ToxicJolt? why does everyone say that smfh

Opinion :v You seem chill when we talk, but idk if i can say the same everywhere else :/
PM Link

Koknia wrote

KingBooger wrote...

"I get around 600 FPS on Arena" eggsdee
PM Link
What motivated you to apply for staff?

Where do you see yourself in the future?

Favorite staff moment?

Least favorite staff moment?

Opinion?
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

What motivated you to apply for staff? Probably the feeling of leadership and also the extreme free time I had since I dropped out of 3 honers classes xd

Where do you see yourself in the future? Gaming wise, I probably see myself moving on definitely in the near future to other games, but for now I really enjoy moderating. IRL wise, I actually really want to be a dentist since my dad is an orthodontist and probably want to follow in his footsteps

Favorite staff moment? Probably when I got promoted to Mod+. I was having a hard time being motivated and that was definitely a boost.

Least favorite staff moment? None come up to mind and I am thankful for it

Opinion? Great dood. I remember when you first got Arena trial, and that was back when I really wanted to be staff and you noticing me when I wasn't really gave me respect for you and I also think you should simmer down on those appeal requests and save me some :<<<<
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Koknia wrote...

"I get around 600 FPS on Arena" eggsdee
xd
PM Link
bump
PM Link
onion
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link