Store
Mr_Bloxley 9000 Post AMA [Retired Badlion Manager]

Mr_Bloxley wrote

I don't know who the leaders are in the community anymore but what I do know is that they would be better served if they were like Hivlik, Morsinius, and cringiecake. Those are people who I would trust with the position if it was established 2-3 years earlier.

It's your lucky day.
I do think cascoid would have made a good CM, shame he isn't around anymore.

What do you miss the most about OCN?

Favourite OCN gamemode? (mine was Blitz or DTC)

Favourite original senior?

ops

PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Thoughts on the Tournaments?

Thoughts on the tournament team?

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole?

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole?

Thoughts on the staff team?

Opinion?

Thoughts on the Tournaments? Haven't seen one in action for a while so can't really comment.

Thoughts on the tournament team? About half of the tournament advisors are OCN people whom I very much support although I don't know if much is happening as I haven't been paying attention. If everyone gets their act together it could be quite nice.

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole? It's a fun game for middle schoolers and high schoolers. I played during those times for the most part. My former best friend's little brother played with me for a while and he's a freshman in high school so I would say that's around the prime age range for the game. But it's definitely geared for children and younger teens.

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole? It's not in its prime. The glory days are over. Right now it looks like they are going to be able to hold on but I do not think the old days are going to return.

Thoughts on the staff team? Definitely getting younger. Cliques are the downfall of the staff team and have been for years. I always stayed away from groups of friends within the staff team but I am well aware that this stuff happens and groupthink does too which probably deteriorates the quality of moderating.

Opinion? dont know you enough
PM Link
Who was your best/most hard working managee?

If you could change one thing on Badlion what would it be?

What was your favourite position?

Do you think there's a possibility that this game may become an esport?

Opinion?

PM Link
favourite food ?
PM Link

SolrRaze wrote

we've never talked but opinion?

no idea, i don't know you
PM Link

PoisonShadows wrote

Did Gberry edit your post count :P?

Face reveal at 10k?

You don't really know be but opinion?

Did Gberry edit your post count :P? haha no

Face reveal at 10k? maybe we will see

You don't really know be but opinion? i dont know you enough
PM Link

BlazinClanMc wrote

who am i

who is u
PM Link

wpc wrote

When I was a trial, I remember seeing you as a manager, but we never talked. I am glad for what you've done in this community and hitting a milestone like that is amazing to see.

Favorite ice cream?

opinion?

I'd say mint chocolate chip or french vanilla

dont know you enough
PM Link

LimeHippo wrote

Dang gg that’s a lot of posts. I’m slowly getting there and hopefully I will get as many posts xd

haha, you're actually doing quite good, only over 5000 more posts until you catch up!
PM Link
opinion if you know me
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Mr_Bloxley wrote...

It's your lucky day.
I do think cascoid would have made a good CM, shame he isn't around anymore.

What do you miss the most about OCN?

Favourite OCN gamemode? (mine was Blitz or DTC)

Favourite original senior?

ops

OCN I really miss the community. I did have a solid group of friends on there. Most of them have moved on although 2 are senior mods on Stratus which is basically the reincarnation of OCN. I'm more fond of the OCN community than of actual Minecraft.

I enjoyed DTM the most. Blitz was quite fun I really enjoyed it as well. I was always a fan of smaller DTC/M maps because I hated to have to make armor because I'm super lazy haha.

Original? How original? As in viprite and iFalcon?? I don't even remember who was among the originals anymore haha. Were you a senior?? I have such bad memory I really can't remember. I did really like Morsinius however I think he was probably my favorite of all time that I remember of.
PM Link
Thoughts on Arena/Minigames merge?

Opinion?
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?

haha crazy well at my high school two teachers got arrested for doing things with students that they shouldn't be doing so if that counts as crazy that's definitely it. another of my teachers used to coach basketball at the D1 college level and was one of the guys who recruited a guy who later became pretty good at basketball (Steve Nash).

I can name all the presidents of the US in order and can name dozens of random facts about them.

I mean i think idk? i like all my body parts

I don't know you other than the little thing that happened on JD.
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

opinion if you know meopinion if you know me[/quote

I remember you, you are one of the older players!! I remember you were pretty good/ are still but i did like you i think??
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Who was your best/most hard working managee?

If you could change one thing on Badlion what would it be?

What was your favourite position?

Do you think there's a possibility that this game may become an esport?

Opinion?

UVpickles and DexterMC (I think I managed him?)

I would get rid of all these + ranks and reunite the staff team and stop these cliques

Senior Mod

No

IDK you really
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

LimeHippo wrote...

haha, you're actually doing quite good, only over 5000 more posts until you catch up!

Thanks xd
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

cringiecake wrote...

OCN I really miss the community. I did have a solid group of friends on there. Most of them have moved on although 2 are senior mods on Stratus which is basically the reincarnation of OCN. I'm more fond of the OCN community than of actual Minecraft.

I enjoyed DTM the most. Blitz was quite fun I really enjoyed it as well. I was always a fan of smaller DTC/M maps because I hated to have to make armor because I'm super lazy haha.

Original? How original? As in viprite and iFalcon?? I don't even remember who was among the originals anymore haha. Were you a senior?? I have such bad memory I really can't remember. I did really like Morsinius however I think he was probably my favorite of all time that I remember of.

I was never a senior, but Morsinius is a good answer: one of the best staff members we've ever had
also ops = opinion because I'm genuinely intrigued.
PM Link

LOLGGCLOSE wrote

favourite food ?

tacos of course and anything mexican generally
PM Link

Redex_ wrote

Thoughts on Arena/Minigames merge?

Opinion?

Minigames has never been that much of a success and I've always thought they should just be one team so.

You are a good staff member and I would have recommended you to be manager if I had the chance but it appears you have done that already :)
PM Link