Store
Subscribe
● ➡️ Oopsery [Competitive] [EU/NA/SA] ●

Hotali wrote

suot wrote...

yes.

I think 70 players are too many xD
PM Link
"What I did wrong with that I Wrote" LMFAO HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO SCHOOL? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PM Link

XATEH wrote

"What I did wrong with that I Wrote" LMFAO HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO SCHOOL? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you kidding me? Lmfao
PM Link
You're 17 and still don't know English, damn you shouldn't have quit school for MC, get out of the house man, I bet you sit in one chair the whole day.
PM Link
I didn't want to thrash your thread but if you're gonna do the same I'm sorry, but I gotta….
PM Link

XATEH wrote

You're 17 and still don't know English, damn you shouldn't have quit school for MC, get out of the house man, I bet you sit in one chair the whole day.

LMFAO you are playing mc at 8 AM HAHAHAHAHHAHA holy shit
PM Link
Its 4PM rn lmfao. You're kinda stupid aren't you?
PM Link
How tf did you make the player council you don't even know English, did you beg one of the admins?
PM Link

HAHAHAHAH LMFAO HAHAHAAHHAHAHA
PM Link

XATEH wrote

Its 4PM rn lmfao. You're kinda stupid aren't you?

Hahahahaha the problem is that you play all day
PM Link

XATEH wrote

HAHAHAHAH LMFAO HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Wtf
PM Link
HAHAHAHHA THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE NEGATIVE BRAINCELLS.
PM Link

XATEH wrote

How tf did you make the player council you don't even know English, did you beg one of the admins?

Btw its useless continue to talk with you,return to copy our thread buddy
PM Link
Nah im good ty very much
PM Link
@suot stop lying to your player and stop memeng yourself even more and stop ruining our application cause if I start ruining yours,thats not gonna be good and you might get forum banned aswell as your friend @KEERKK
PM Link

hungrysteve312 wrote

@suot stop lying to your player and stop memeng yourself even more and stop ruining our application cause if I start ruining yours,thats not gonna be good and you might get forum banned aswell as your friend @KEERKK

do you know that I can not be banned from the forum? I have not insulted anyone
PM Link
Aha for sure. I can ask archybot ti ban you for reason:Trashtalking with no reason
PM Link

hungrysteve312 wrote

Aha for sure. I can ask archybot ti ban you for reason:Trashtalking with no reason

Please do that AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PM Link

DAKIK5 wrote

IGN: DAKIK5
Have you been in a clan before?: Yes
Toxicity level (1/10): 5-6
Proxy?: EU
Nationality?: Serbian
Discord Name?: DAKIK5#4617
Why Oopsery?: I think it's an awesome clan and I know few people that are in, also, I would like to play with u guys and meet some new friends and also increase my skill level
Which requirements do you meet?: None
What's Your Main Kit? BuildUHC
Do you meet any of the exceptions?: None

Before you deny me, suot told me that I need to apply and he may test me because of my bad stats

Add me on discord
PM Link
Oke your gonna trashtalk even more. Ok enjoy with us ruining your application clan and clan disc. I dont know whats your problem tho
PM Link