Store
Mexos' AMA ಠ‿ಠ

Sharpify wrote

Opinion?? You're one of the chillest guys I've ever met over this game and I really enjoy talking to you. (AND OF COURSE my favourite Belgian bonbon)
and when can we live together!? When your dad gives me the "OK". I've found a bed already but it's not that big so we might have to lie right next to eachother.

ly babes
PM Link

HardHurt wrote

MEX0S wrote...

thanks for opinion btw <3 sorry I'm dumb xd. I've never really talked to you but you are really chill ingame and an insanely good pvper :3
PM Link

MEX0S wrote

Sharpify wrote...

I'm tearing up 😢❤
PM Link
Opinion(Louiie)?
PM Link

Sharpify wrote

MEX0S wrote...

I'm tearing up 😢❤

Hahhahahhahhahah
PM Link

Ellaaaa wrote

Opinion(Louiie)? We didn't talk that often but from what I can say you are chill to talk to and a really nice guy. You always tried to make Badlion a better place and I think that you are really smart when it comes to Server related stuff. :)
PM Link

MEX0S wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

I love you :3
He is depressed as fuck
I liked you from the day we first met, you're a really nice guy to talk to and you're also one of my favourite balkans. :)

I'm not depressed at all actually!
PM Link

Ezkimo wrote

Opinion?
How bigs your dick?
If all came to all and it was just you and valler left on earth, would you fuck him to continue on the human race?

LOOOOOL
PM Link
Opinion?
Are you going to quit after bl closes?
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Do you love me uncle?
How sister valler handled the badlion closeing?
Opinion?

xddd
PM Link
Opinion?

Will you play a 1.13 smp with me and some other people from dabbers discord?

Can i have exact measures of your dick?

Do you love me?
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Opinion? We haven't talked much in ts but you seem to be really chill ingame (and you seemed to be chill in ts as well, when we were playing the CW). So yeah you're one of the nicest german arena players. :)
Are you going to quit after bl closes? I won't ever say I'm "quitting" since I always played the game for fun so yeah I'll play whenever I want to/enjoy playing it I guess. Of course Badlion has been my main Server for almost 2 1/2 years now and the Server I enjoyed playing the most, so I'll probably be playing much less than I used to but I'll probably still be around on other Servers such as MinemenClub, Zonix and MineHQ (when it comes out).
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

Opinion? You've been very nice to me since we met and even though I've never really talked to you in ts you've always seemed to be one of the nicest people I've met on Badlion

Will you play a 1.13 smp with me and some other people from dabbers discord? Yes, but I probably won't be that active xd

Can i have exact measures of your dick? 15 inches (all the horses are jealous)

Do you love me? Of course
PM Link
Opinion?
Is a game men :B kid
PM Link

MEX0S wrote

Sharpify wrote...

Holy fuck I jerked off to that bed thing
PM Link
How did you come up with your name?
Opinion
PM Link

Berx wrote

How did you come up with your name?Basically, one of my IRL friends and I were thinking about buying new accounts with other names (that was before you were able to change minecraft names) so yah I just thought of Mexos and that's it xd
Opinion You're definetely my favourite stinky turk and a really chill guy to talk to. ly :3
PM Link
I like horses. What about you?
PM Link

Valler wrote

I like horses. What about you?
They don't like me that much, since they can't compete with my dicksize…
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link