Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 59.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Rip+ JoshQG AMA

JoshQG wrote

iUHQ wrote...

A dox is when someone uploads your video onto their channel. That's not my channel and that video was from 3 years ago. I've matured over the years and stopped playing Minecraft(I know I played a few games here and there but definitely not as much as I used to, and now I can say that i'm really bored of the game.) I'm really trying not to be toxic but IUHQ you make 0 sense and you really think I had no friends to play with? Ya, I had to online friends at the moment but that's not the only friends I have unlike you. Plus, post of picture of yourself before you judge other people. And plus, my voice has actually deepened in 3 years unlike you. I am hated by most of the community because I was bored of badlion and found It fun to make people angry. And thanks blockhit you're not a retarded kid that no one likes.

Okay, you're being a hypocrite once again. You tell me I make 0 sense but you can't even use a sentence correctly, "Ya, I had to online friends at the moment but that's not the only friends I have unlike you." So for starters it would be Yeah, I had TWO online friends not fucking "to" or maybe you didn't learn that yet maybe you get to Middle School. ;(. Love how you correct my grammar when yours is awful. Also Mr. I don't play minecraft anymore explain why you played about 7 ranked matches today the day before and the day before etc.? Idk why you say you don't play mc anymore to get cool points.
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

JoshQG wrote...

Okay, you're being a hypocrite once again. You tell me I make 0 sense but you can't even use a sentence correctly, "Ya, I had to online friends at the moment but that's not the only friends I have unlike you." So for starters it would be Yeah, I had TWO online friends not fucking "to" or maybe you didn't learn that yet maybe you get to Middle School. ;(. Love how you correct my grammar when yours is awful. Also Mr. I don't play minecraft anymore explain why you played about 7 ranked matches today the day before and the day before etc.? Idk why you say you don't play mc anymore to get cool points.

Sorry I accidentally typed to instead of no. And I’m older than you so why are you saying I’m in middle school. Finally I didn’t want to play minecraft but I was messing around in ranked with friends.
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

JoshQG wrote...

YOU HAVE ALMOST 4 k match’s this season. I don’t know how much of a social outcast you are and how much time you spend playing videogames but you should go outside. (I must do this because people made fun of my high voice back in the day) Please just stop talking your voice is annoying and frankly no one wants to hear it
PM Link
And also like I said I don’t enjoy minecraft and don’t play it other than when someone wants me to play some quick games with them. And “cool points”? You are the saddest 9 year old kid
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

blockhitxD wrote...

aren't u that bean i fought in ranked the other day?

I mean I have 20 ping but I guess
PM Link
lmao you really just said you've matured over the years? Just because you censor the word "faggot" doesn't mean that you didn't say it
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

And also like I said I don’t enjoy minecraft and don’t play it other than when someone wants me to play some quick games with them. And “cool points”? You are the saddest 9 year old kid

im not wasting my time anymore XD. nobody even cares enough to respond to ur ama other than the people you attempted to insult just stop dude lmao anyways im done.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

lmao you really just said you've matured over the years? Just because you censor the word "faggot" doesn't mean that you didn't say it

Not by censoring it, I could care less what gay people think about me saying that. I'm talking about irl and not playing Minecraft. And keep raging over Minecraft jarcel
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

JoshQG wrote...

im not wasting my time anymore XD. nobody even cares enough to respond to ur ama other than the people you attempted to insult just stop dude lmao anyways im done.

shut up gay boy. I saw your face and I can't even be seen talking to you
PM Link
minecraft
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

iUHQ wrote...

shut up gay boy. I saw your face and I can't even be seen talking to you

yeah ik ur lying now you haven't seen my face message me on discord. and if u werent ashamed of ur irl u wouldnt delete the dox video ;) ugly men
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

JoshQG wrote...

yeah ik ur lying now you haven't seen my face message me on discord. and if u werent ashamed of ur irl u wouldnt delete the dox video ;) ugly men

I blocked you on discord and are you fucking autistic? I can't dox myself you antisocial monkey. The person that doxed me took it down because we're cool now. And that was me 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure the ladies don't think im ugly ;). But you like men gay boy so I don't respect your opinion
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

iUHQ wrote...

I blocked you on discord and are you fucking autistic? I can't dox myself you antisocial monkey. The person that doxed me took it down because we're cool now. And that was me 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure the ladies don't think im ugly ;). But you like men gay boy so I don't respect your opinion

Hmm, if you were so confident in your irl not looking like a monkey, you wouldn't have begged them to take it down
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

JoshQG wrote...

Hmm, if you were so confident in your irl not looking like a monkey, you wouldn't have begged them to take it down

I didn't even ask them to take it down lol. And how do I look like a monkey you fatass go outside
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

iUHQ wrote...

I didn't even ask them to take it down lol. And how do I look like a monkey you fatass go outside

bye bye
PM Link
this thread is literally the definition of cancer l0l
PM Link

CraftyMC wrote

this thread is literally the definition of cancer l0l

No, the definition of cancer is, Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. These contrast with benign tumors, which do not spread to other parts of the body.
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

CraftyMC wrote...

No, the definition of cancer is, Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. These contrast with benign tumors, which do not spread to other parts of the body.

u got me ahaha
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

@Icehawk- You're 22 living in your parents basement and apparently you're "known"
Glad you kept that meme alive.
PM Link

Icehawk wrote

JoshQG wrote...

Glad you kept that meme alive.

well you're my best friend so I have to.
PM Link