Store
Badlion Client 2.8 - Emotes, Schematica & Bug Fixes
I am not very knowledgable on the subject… but will Badlion Client ever be available for Mac?

This question has probably been asked 100's of times so apologies if you are repeating yourself
PM Link
Whats The Latest Version Of Minecraft I Can Use? 1.7.10 etc.
PM Link
um im trying to use printer on my survival server but cant but my friend could it was working before and now i don't know if i jacked up the settings please help me
PM Link
Hey, i bought the Emote Bundle. But the Emotes are not there. I open the Gui with - and the other with b, But there is nothing
PM Link
Does schematica work in 1.14? I hit the keys but nothing happens, but I’m able to pull up the menus and stuff on 1.8.9
PM Link
PM Link
Schematica 1.14.3 is not working
PM Link
There is a bug where other people using badlion client are unable to see emotes you perform. I don't know if it is a setting or not. If it is a bug it is obviously not a huge deal but it would be great to see a dancing response to something happening in-game.
PM Link
Great update can't wait to use the emotes!
PM Link
Is it just me or can no one access 1.12.2 anymore
PM Link
why cant i tab names in 1.12 upwards?
PM Link
I have an issue. I tried loading up my schematica, but when i hit the hotkeys, nothing happened. I haven't touched the Schematica mod ever, so I thought that there is a problem with the mod. Plz help i need to finish my build
PM Link
the new update killed my fps fps about 50%
can you please help me i went from 290 to 240 fps to 150 i can't play because of these crazy lag spikes
PM Link
will you guys fix badlion client my fps broken i literally can't play because when it wasent broken i would get 300 to 290 fps and now it drops to like 150 to 100 fps please fix this because i love using you'r client but i cant play with these fps drops now i have to go back to forge witch i dont trust
PM Link
Make sure you're drivers are up to date.
PM Link
my drivers are up to date
PM Link
am just going to wait for 2.9
PM Link
when is optifine for 1.14.3 coming out?
PM Link
Soon, mods like optifine in 1.14, replay mod and mumble should be coming out in the next update. (Hopefully by the end of the month)
PM Link

Vaeq wrote

Hey, i bought the Emote Bundle. But the Emotes are not there. I open the Gui with - and the other with b, But there is nothing

When you buy emotes you have to equip them. I'm pretty sure if you go into the main menu when you first open the
game, you need to go cosmetics and equip the emotes. after that, if you hit the hotkey for your emote editing menu
(H by default) You can set the emotes.
PM Link