Store
Subscribe
Tips to fix (FPS) lag with Anti-xRay
I do all this, 8x8 pack, and I still get straight 20-30 FPS during UHCs… I have a decent computer, I can handle straight 100FPS with anything else. Just not UHCs.
PM Link
A very good post, im really thankfull :)
PM Link
Ty dude i love you
PM Link
Thank you so much cas
PM Link
No problem
PM Link
I think the best way to fix your FPS with antixray is to a. Get a resource pack without animated ores, or b. use a lower render distance, because they your computer is loading less "ores"
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Will be updating this soon!
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

xJohn wrote

anti-xray is shit, it isnt worth it because ppl still find ways to xray. Even if u need it in hosted, plz remove it from mini

x-ray bans have gone way down since anti-xray was implemented, and the community voted to keep it.
PM Link
Very cool and useful best would still be remove the anti xray
PM Link
Does this work?
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Does this work?
No, everyone is talking about a hypothetical situation where something like this could exist.

jk yes
PM Link
is it bad that i play with these settings anyway before anti-xray
PM Link
I think that Anti-Xray is a good feature, but you guys could remove it from y40 and higher, where you cant find diamonds, gold and diamond-level caves. People on the surface would have better FPS and less additional ores have to be loaded. Thats just a opinion and i dont have any experience with bad FPS cause i have a gaming pc.
-ccenabled
PM Link
Is there any way the Badlion/Kohi staff can make a less laggy Anti-xRay? Any chance at all? I am personally 1 of the people who have awful computers(But fps isn't half bad without anti-xray), but still love UHCs
PM Link
Still lags for me lol
PM Link
Well dabaker who cares how looks.its a block game.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link